Recent Topics

Ads

[bright wizard] - small bugs / differences from live from memory..

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
navis

[bright wizard] - small bugs / differences from live from memory..

Post#1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:12 am

Some of the things I have noticed as for combat in RoR.. I have tried to discuss some of these points previously also as bugs but usually they get ignored or I should bring "proof".. Which I have no idea how to do that..

Previously I ranked 97rr BW on AoR (live)... And I have good memory regarding many things, as many others here do as well.
Anyways..

channeling disrupt check on ticks - Withering Heat - I don't remember a disrupt check for every tick.. Other ability like RoF yes - that on does have a check each tick because it's a AoE. This 'issue' I think is shared with all magic classes RP/AM for single target (ST) channels. I believe the correct behavior is the channel should cancel on disrupt.

Focus Mind - should be able to cause a disrupt against a Mara pulling, if the effect is on before the final check by Marauder side. The result caused the animation variation of Mara tentacle dropping.

Combustion - should disappear after mounting.

Animation glitch when using Fireball/FB /w Flashfire tactic + running - same glitch as in AoR (Live).. (possibly related to https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/7870 bug report.

Overall I find that there is too many checks now - more noticeable in other classes with less INT.. That possibly there is underlying issue with some ability being 'blocked' checked when it shouldn't be.. Particularly 'CC' related abilities.. Darn close to perfect though...

that's about it...

Ads
Azarael

Re: [bright wizard] - small bugs / differences from live from memory..

Post#2 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:24 am

No proof no care.

navis

Post#3 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:22 pm

No listen no post for you.

Azarael

Post#4 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:32 pm

And locked. Pull that again and you'll be taking another hike.