Recent Topics

Ads

[Warrior Priest] Low healing output?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Nikkuz

[Warrior Priest] Low healing output?

Post#1 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:46 am

Hello everyone dear friends and also nasty destro :lol:
I just ding lv 40 on my wp and im having some trouble with healing ; first of all im not new of the game and the class itself , so what is happening is for me "new".
Im full ruin ( not bis gear ofc for healing) + t4 epic quests 1h/tome + green rr rings/etc wound/toug/ini focus. RR points on % crit red + % heal crit + $ crit dmg red. armor tali . a "tanky" healer , as it should be an healer
I have around 500 will but we know healing scale very bad with will. so my question is : its not too low just around 550 nominal heal on aoe heal? just for an example if i use willp tac it raise the nominal around 650 :o too low imo.
What get me ask to myself "im doing right?" is that others wp dont seems "affects" on sc by so poor healing number (like me). first answer is ofc "L2P" and your are right :D but at this level of the game ( no op gear /rr) they could have a full anni set but dont think it should be so "gamebraker" ( willp scaling as sad before).
Im looking for some helps /tips to improve my stats. thx anyone for the help

Ads
Nekkma

Re: [Warrior Priest] Low healing output?

Post#2 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:59 am

Those numbers seem correct. Don't focus on the scenario scoreboard. Instead ask yourself, can you keep (the non-retarded) people alive?
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Nikkuz

Post#3 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:12 am

Kamikaze are always a fun try to heal :D
Jokes apart, no one at this game states can solo heal a good focused target (maybe without a guard) but you realy belive this numers are ok? my lv 18 rp as the same ones ! even the carrer build gives higher nominal heal with 0 salv points on it.
maybe i lost some devs patch but they reduce the nominal numbers for a purpose ?

Nekkma

Post#4 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:53 am

My 40 AM with 538 willpower gheals for 1139. Remember that the cloth healers gheal is a 2.5 second cast compared to the dok/wp much shorther cast.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Lileldys

Post#5 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:58 am

WP AoE heals for 500-700 on non-crits. Remember you have Pious Restoration too for group healing. Also WP g-heal is 1s cast compared to RP/AM 2.5s cast which heals for 1.1k-1.2k.

Nikkuz

Post#6 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Ok i know the gheal cast difference but this is in fact the reason of my post ( not directly ).
paper math (im not a theorycrafter so don't blame me for mistakes)
2,5 s cast 1100 heal
1 s cast 550 heal
theory if i use 2x1s heal ill get the same numbers of a cloth healer. but we forget the gcd. so the real math is : 1+1,5+1 = 3,5 s total. imo the 1 s gheal must be around 650/700 to match the same hps of a cloth heal.
To be honest , cloth luck the high survability of the wp so in the balance of "equality" im aware of trading some heal power to be less squishy. But RF reg atm imo is not too high to allow a 100% heal uptime in my experience

Nekkma

Post#7 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Nikkuz wrote:Ok i know the gheal cast difference but this is in fact the reason of my post ( not directly ).
2,5 s cast 1100 heal
1 s cast 550 heal
theory if i use 2x1s heal ill get the same numbers of a cloth healer. but we forget the gcd. so the real math is : 1+1,5+1 = 3,5 s total. imo the 1 s gheal must be around 650/700 to match the same hps of a cloth heal.
To be honest , cloth luck the high survability of the wp so in the balance of "equality" im aware of trading some heal power to be less squishy. But RF reg atm imo is not too high to allow a 100% heal uptime in my experience
The global cooldown starts when you begin the cast. Thus, you will cast a heal on 1 and 2.5.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Lileldys

Post#8 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Nekkma wrote:
Nikkuz wrote:Ok i know the gheal cast difference but this is in fact the reason of my post ( not directly ).
2,5 s cast 1100 heal
1 s cast 550 heal
The global cooldown starts when you begin the cast. Thus, you will cast a heal on 1 and 2.5.
GCD is 1.1s here. Also believe its server side, ping may addon to this.

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#9 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:56 pm

Dunno it its Ping or if they corrected the GCD after Server swap. But GCD is longer since servers came up compared to in June. I get alot of unfired groupheals when I play my DoK now coz of what I think is GCD. Could also be the abillity queing system thats not working properly.

Nikkuz

Post#10 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:01 pm

Anyway you all answer my question ; if everyone as same stats / ping delay ( yea me too) im not a complety noob :D