Recent Topics

Ads

WH tank buster??

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tenroc

Re: WH tank buster??

Post#11 » Wed May 11, 2016 10:22 am

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wh; ... :;;0:0:0:0:

It gets the crit damage bonus and keeps seekers triump.
But I don't think I'll use the third tactic too often.

And I think that's the direction I'll go.
In the dwarf language there are over 500 words for the concept of revenge, and only one for the concept of forgiveness.

Ads
Otteleta

Post#12 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:03 am

Gachimuchi wrote:
Tenroc wrote:Has anyone thought to try playing a witch hunter as a tank buster?
Yes people have, in fact, thought of hitting tanks before. It is not a new concept. If you read ability tooltips you would see Torment ignores ALL armor. That means its better to stack strength, not weapon skill, because you can't penetrate more than literally all of their armor. And WH is viable in groups.

Really don't see the point of this thread...
I'm with you on this. I played a WH on live. Whats Weapon Skill????

Torment spam as main attack from behind, use feinted positioning if u cant get behind. Pop executions. Repeat.

Pity I cant play my WH in RoR...laaaaag from down under makes it not fun.

Oh and if you want to be a tank buster spec Exit Wound. Tanks become squishier and clothies explode.
Otteleta - Witch Hunter, Social Commentator, Editor Warhammer Weekly - Gorfang Office

noisestorm

Post#13 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:40 am

Tenroc wrote:http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wh; ... :;;0:0:0:0:

It gets the crit damage bonus and keeps seekers triump.
But I don't think I'll use the third tactic too often.

And I think that's the direction I'll go.
rather something like that.
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wh; ... 9:;0:0:0:0:

since you neither have BAL nor EW you really dont need the extra accusation tactic. its wasted

also take a SM with whispering Winds into your party for this

Edit:
or this: http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wh; ... 9:;0:0:0:0:

Jaycub

Post#14 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:58 am

SM is the best tank buster, and by extension WL buffed w/ WW and slotted spirit damage tactic is pretty nasty in combo with SM.

IDK but positional detection is just JUST on this server, every tank seems like he has 360 degrees of block/parry so glad I rerolled WL :^)
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Cyril

Post#15 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm

There is no case whatsoever for a WH to drop Inquisitor's Fury at 40. If we are talking group play it's the first tactic you pick as far as i am concerned.
Liryc - Red Guard
Thrush - Red Guard
Cyril - Explicit Content

noisestorm

Post#16 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:39 pm

Cyril wrote:There is no case whatsoever for a WH to drop Inquisitor's Fury at 40. If we are talking group play it's the first tactic you pick as far as i am concerned.
The whole concept of this thread is absurd in my eyes, but if he likes fooling around with some random specc i can as well provide him with one :D

Gachimuchi

Post#17 » Wed May 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Tenroc wrote:Um the point of this thread is 50% social/50% informational since I'm a casual player.
dropped, have a nice day
Zuuka - Okayzoomer - and many others
Khandikhaine/Ligmuh/Egf - Meatcircle - Ukruton - and many others
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Toldavf

Post#18 » Wed May 11, 2016 4:25 pm

No WH is not a tank buster. Torment will do decent damage to any target from behind, however when killing something you need to bring the full weight of your dps against it this being the case the rest of your damage should fall rather short vs any properly played tank.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Ads
Tklees

Post#19 » Thu May 12, 2016 12:58 am

Cyril wrote:There is no case whatsoever for a WH to drop Inquisitor's Fury at 40. If we are talking group play it's the first tactic you pick as far as i am concerned.
^ the cookie cutter spec was that spec for a reason. It was tried, tested, and true. Also not using seekers blade is just bad play. Its your wracking pains, it covers your HD and also debuffs parry and block which against some targets is the difference between winning and losing keep face rolling that torment key though! Feinted will come off CD eventually....
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Rapture

Post#20 » Thu May 12, 2016 1:43 am

Order is overpowered mythic made them that way because of the imbalance when the game started. WE are not balance compared to whict Hunters