Recent Topics

Ads

[KOTBS] How much is too much?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Toggle

Re: [KOTBS] How much is too much?

Post#11 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:00 pm

Nosun wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:25 am I run around 10.5k to 11k wounds. I put rr into block first then dodge/disrupt and parry. Toughness comes from gear, 1 tactic slot with it and your Aura. At rr 63 currently my character is very very tanky but even at rr40 you will be strong with this set up.
Currently working on leveling my KotBS (37/41). Would love to see some kind of guide that includes builds and BIS gear/talismans for the class, if you happen to have that kind of time and/or know where one is. I’d be eternally grateful. I’m the type of player that needs to be working towards something at all times. For some weird reason the RR chase doesn’t interest me as much. I need to be building towards something. I’m aware that RR is important, but I’m grinding that every time I step into the lakes. So, that will come eventually.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Ads
Flavorburst

Re: [KOTBS] How much is too much?

Post#12 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:12 pm

Warlogic wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:29 pm
Wiede wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:18 pm 15% disrupt is only a third of what hold the line alone grants you... so... nope: there's better things. also it's no dodge, just saying.
Right, but wouldn't the Gilded Shield tactic stack with Hold the Line? I mean Gilded Shield specifically says Increases disrupt by 15% when using a shield. Would that not give another 15% on top of Hold the Line as well? 15% passive disrupt to all magic at all times seems incredibly valuable.
You are correct.