Recent Topics

Ads

IB mechanic suggestion

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
DiMakss

Re: IB mechanic suggestion

Post#31 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:18 am

IB in 2h build has 3 very powerful buffs, but they last 10 seconds and they don't deal damage, so every 10 seconds you spend 3 seconds on a rebuff, which drastically reduces dps. I suggest increasing the duration to 15-20 seconds or adding damage to these abilities.

PS ib has no problems with grudge. Yes, bg builds hate much faster, but bg also consumes resources faster

Ads
Everdin

Post#32 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:52 am

DiMakss wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:18 am IB in 2h build has 3 very powerful buffs, but they last 10 seconds and they don't deal damage, so every 10 seconds you spend 3 seconds on a rebuff, which drastically reduces dps. I suggest increasing the duration to 15-20 seconds or adding damage to these abilities.

PS ib has no problems with grudge. Yes, bg builds hate much faster, but bg also consumes resources faster
summed it up here:

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 76#p493476

BG only kicks out his hate while spamming high damage abilitys the IB not even have a pendant.

For everything else, espacially damage the IB is in need of its grudge while also needs to kick it out every 10 sec.
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Sinisterror

Post#33 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:41 am

DokB wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:09 am
Fey wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:35 am
Yes BG is better because they got Wall of Darting Steel option, although it's expensive.
BG hasn't had WODS for like 2-3 years?
Do you remember was BG WODS skill None Shall Pass but for 2h or was it completely new/different skill ? I didnt have bg in RoR when WodS was available, and do you remember why was it removed ?

Oathstone should work with parry or block and shield req removed along with Shield Sweep. Move Oathstone to replace Avenging the Debt, make Runic Shield core and put Avengin The Debt to Replace Runic Shield. Then make Str In Numbers new 13pt skill to replace Oathstone instead of it being M4. Def not M4 Worth but 10 seconds 25% all avoidances for whole party sounds okay for class that has no "whole party" buffs. Rising Anger should Def be Core Mechanic and add 15 sec duration to Oathbound/Ancestor's Fury. Would be much smoother to play with these changes.

Also bring old BG skill called Blade of Ruin with full 15pts 'costs 15 grudge/hate, needs parry or block 785 dmg slowly for 10 seconds' Give that skill to IB's : D
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz