Recent Topics

Ads

Runepriest knoc bac

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ShylanWestSide

Runepriest knoc bac

Post#1 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:45 pm

i feel like the runepriest knoc bac is broken. i cast it and nobody ever flys away. i played Original bac in 2008. i LOVED this game and glad to be playing this again......but my old knoc bac and this knoc bac is way different. What has changedin last 13 years that i dont know about?

King Shylan

Ads
CyunUnderis

Re: Runepriest knoc bac

Post#2 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:55 pm

If enemies have immunity to punt (called "Immovable"), they can not be punted away. Check if the enemy has this buff before using your knock back.

GRUSZKA

Post#3 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:18 pm

Per my experience it's not worth using 95% of a time. I rarely knock back anyone with it to be meaningful. If in a fight, when they go for healer line, and I'm approached by 3 Destro players, knocking back 1 of them is not a game changer at all.
Remaining 5% are situations when facing single player in a specific terrain - then some knock back of WE from the keep walls or sth may be useful.
This is a dark age, a bloody age, an age of daemons and of sorcery. It is an age of battle and death, and of the world's ending. Amidst all of the fire, flame and fury it is a time, too, of mighty heroes, of bold deeds and great courage.

ShylanWestSide

Post#4 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:41 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:55 pm If enemies have immunity to punt (called "Immovable"), they can not be punted away. Check if the enemy has this buff before using your knock back.
I knew it was something, that knoc bac use to be the business

space44

Post#5 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:01 pm

Santa dorf protecc
Santa dorf attacc
but most importantly....
Santa dorf knocc bacc!
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Fenris78

Post#6 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:47 am

the skill uses your intelligence stat for strikethrough (against enemy willpower), so always go into dps mode (rune of breaking ON) right before using the skill, then deactivate rune of breaking immediately (switching is not triggering a gcd, you can do it almost instantly before and after using a skill).

Otherwise yes pretty much everyone wont be affected since they will have at minima a 30% disrupt against all your offensive skills (up to 60% against most healers).

ShylanWestSide

Post#7 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:00 am

Fenris78 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:47 am the skill uses your intelligence stat for strikethrough (against enemy willpower), so always go into dps mode (rune of breaking ON) right before using the skill, then deactivate rune of breaking immediately (switching is not triggering a gcd, you can do it almost instantly before and after using a skill).

Otherwise yes pretty much everyone wont be affected since they will have at minima a 30% disrupt against all your offensive skills (up to 60% against most healers).
thank you for this information, i will do this