Recent Topics

Ads

Runie bolster help

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
yoluigi

Runie bolster help

Post#1 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:35 pm

Hey guys am pretty new to the runepriest class. I was thinking doin some solo/duo with a bolstered runie rank 17-31 any tips for build i should aim for solo/duo
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... =3875,3879 was thinking something like that or maybe pick the armor tactic. Anybody experience solo/duo roaming with a runie? Any good tips would be helpfull.

Ads
CyunUnderis

Re: Runie bolster help

Post#2 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:10 pm

Divine Fury is also a nice choice instead of Efficient Runecarving. Rest is good.

yoluigi

Post#3 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:24 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:10 pm Divine Fury is also a nice choice instead of Efficient Runecarving. Rest is good.
ok ya good idea thanks and about the gear better off duelist or rvr one or mayhem in your opinion?

CyunUnderis

Post#4 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:17 am

yoluigi wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:24 pm ok ya good idea thanks and about the gear better off duelist or rvr one or mayhem in your opinion?
To me, Devastator (RvR) > Mayhem (PQ) > Duelist (SC). You want to play DPS, so you need to have enough Intelligence and the Duelist set is lacking of Willpower (but you will be tanky). Mayhem is good until the full set Devastator. The Keeper set can also be a nice choice with big talismans until the Mayhem set.