Recent Topics

Ads

[Slayer] Looking for slayer PvP/RvR build

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
kameellion

[Slayer] Looking for slayer PvP/RvR build

Post#1 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:51 pm

Hello all,

started playing this game couple of months ago (on and off) and I settled for a Slayer as my first character.
Don't have many moments to play so I'm still grinding my ass to cr40 (while keeping my RR AT LEAST equal).

But I was wonder what a good build would be for a Slayer who mainly wants to focus on
1. RvR
2. SCs

Someone told me to go path of the skavenslayer (AoE focussed), so that's what I'm doing now.
But I don't know which skills to pick, what gear to aim for (This'll most likely be a 'problem' for later though).

So I was wondering if anyone had any tips.

Right now I'm level 23 and I'm just mixing RvR with SC farming.

Thanks in advance!

Ads
Whyumadbro

Re: [Slayer] Looking for slayer PvP/RvR build

Post#2 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:09 pm

for leveling use skavenslayer, you want to pick str 160 + (brute force and wild gambit) and accuracy, a ability that is called doom and spend the other points as u wish

CountTalabecland

Post#3 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:05 pm

kameellion wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:51 pm Hello all,

started playing this game couple of months ago (on and off) and I settled for a Slayer as my first character.
Don't have many moments to play so I'm still grinding my ass to cr40 (while keeping my RR AT LEAST equal).

But I was wonder what a good build would be for a Slayer who mainly wants to focus on
1. RvR
2. SCs

Someone told me to go path of the skavenslayer (AoE focussed), so that's what I'm doing now.
But I don't know which skills to pick, what gear to aim for (This'll most likely be a 'problem' for later though).

So I was wondering if anyone had any tips.

Right now I'm level 23 and I'm just mixing RvR with SC farming.

Thanks in advance!
Yes, Skavenslayer is the best leveling build/only build for Slayer. First, you want Rampage from Troll Slayer as you will always bring it. Next, it is up to you whether to start climbing Skavenslayer or continue in Troll Slayer to get the Heal Debuff (deep wound). Personally, if you are doing scenarios, I consider bringing the heal debuff to be a must. Whenever your team is hitting a target, throw heal debuff on them to help secure the kill. Especially if its a healer, throw heal debuff on it to help bring it down.

IF you go Skavenslayer, go up to get Accuracy and Shatter Limbs if you are leveling in ORvR. Accuracy gives you a 24 person AoE attack to pair with rampage that is useful for getting renown and contribution. I would recommend bringing Brute Force and Gambit for tactics first and foremost, and then accuracy after that in ORvR when you get your 3rd tactic slot. Shatterlimbs is always good to throw down when you have rampage up and have reached the enemies healers and RDPS.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

facundo7777

Post#4 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:46 am

is there any surv build for slayer to not die in 2sec from everyone without guard and healer?

Sinisterror

Post#5 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:56 am

facundo7777 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:46 am is there any surv build for slayer to not die in 2sec from everyone without guard and healer?
RoR.builders - Slayer This is very nice with grimshimmer chest and regen pocket item with defiance liniment adding another 80regen and -10crit dmg taken. Spec full parry from renown with QE and trivial blows to 24% - crit dmg taken so its 34% with liniment. Always stay Berserk and you have 500 + hp regen without even having any hp regen jewelry. And 2k rune of absorption crits with low health and over 1k AA crits after that will surprise and kill most of your targets even med armour. Slayer has so much goodies=) I think Slayer even has armour debuff proc wpn from t4 epic quests so definetely use that. And slower the Mainhand wpn the better! Ive seen 3,7 second 1h but its low level "of the driven" something.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Evilspinnre

Post#6 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:00 am

Level 24 build for RvR:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4049,4061

Level 24 build for sc's:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4049,4070
(Can swap stoutness of stone for armour tactic).

Starting build (40+) for scs:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4061,4049

Starting build (40+) for RvR:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4061,4049
(Get Deep Wound when you have the RR points, can probably drop No Escape).

End build for RvR (tactics change for small scale):
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4089,4060
Last edited by Evilspinnre on Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

Lion1986

Post#7 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:00 am

facundo7777 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:46 am is there any surv build for slayer to not die in 2sec from everyone without guard and healer?
do not roll slayer at all. that clss is not a solo class and need babysitting all times.

facundo7777

Post#8 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:03 am

Sinisterror wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:56 am
RoR.builders - Slayer This is very nice with grimshimmer chest and regen pocket item with defiance liniment adding another 80regen and -10crit dmg taken. Spec full parry from renown with QE and trivial blows to 24% - crit dmg taken so its 34% with liniment. Always stay Berserk and you have 500 + hp regen without even having any hp regen jewelry. And 2k rune of absorption crits with low health and over 1k AA crits after that will surprise and kill most of your targets even med armour. Slayer has so much goodies=) I think Slayer even has armour debuff proc wpn from t4 epic quests so definetely use that. And slower the Mainhand wpn the better! Ive seen 3,7 second 1h but its low level "of the driven" something.
i will try it for sure :) is wild gambit replaceable by brute force? with my current gear it could be hard to achieve 1050 str with regen setup

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#9 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:24 am

facundo7777 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:03 am
Sinisterror wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:56 am
i will try it for sure :) is wild gambit replaceable by brute force? with my current gear it could be hard to achieve 1050 str with regen setup
Go for 4 beastlord 4 vanquisher and grimshimmer chest. Imo Wild gambit with 120 ws from vanquisher is better than brute force but try it with different tactics and see what fits you=) Ive always loved Fierce Might tactic. There was a time when Marauder had this tactic as well and deadly clutch tactic with monstro proc not disappearing when you switch back to sava/brutality. Great times=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Toshutkidup

Post#10 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:26 am

Lion1986 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:00 am
do not roll slayer at all. that clss is not a solo class and need babysitting all times.
Disagree
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup