Recent Topics

Ads

Biggest grudge ever - IB Weapon missing stats

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Skullgrin

Re: Biggest grudge ever - IB Weapon missing stats

Post#11 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:07 pm

kmark101 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:21 pm It's strange (misleading) because you imply that it gives a +20% crit chance on every attacks, while it only provides a +20% crit chance only for the channeled swings of Grudge Born Fury... and while you are channeling it you can't use any other skills and only 1 autoattack is mingled inside the channel before the last channel hit (which doesn't get the +20% crit chance btw). So you don't really use GBF except when someone is debuffed/knocked down and you are trying to burst, so what you are saying is its "permanently up" is very misleading as well, because if you keep using that skill your team dies around you.

Explain to me where in that description that it states that the effect only applies to Grudge-Born Fury. If you can in fact prove that it is only being applied to it, then it is a bug and you should report it.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
kmark101

Post#12 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:01 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:07 pm Explain to me where in that description that it states that the effect only applies to Grudge-Born Fury. If you can in fact prove that it is only being applied to it, then it is a bug and you should report it.
It's a channeled ability, you can't do anything else while it is going on, hence doesn't matter what is in the description...

Or did you mean that if you take this skill, your crit chance is increased by 20% at 100 grudge always? lol no, the crit chance increase is only applied for this one ability, don't think it's a bug
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Skullgrin

Post#13 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:25 pm

kmark101 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:01 pm It's a channeled ability, you can't do anything else while it is going on, hence doesn't matter what is in the description...

Or did you mean that if you take this skill, your crit chance is increased by 20% at 100 grudge always? lol no, the crit chance increase is only applied for this one ability, don't think it's a bug

My understanding was that the chance to crit lasts 10 seconds (the same as Ancestor's Fury), giving you 7 seconds after the channel is over of increased crit. This is also how Inspiring Attack increases Willpower, a 10 second increase after the skill is used. If this isn't how it works, then I'm wrong, but that was how it was explained to me a while back.

Image Image

Edit: Added quote and pics for clarity.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

DiMakss

Post#14 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:38 am

Biggest facepalm ever

Helwer

Post#15 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:40 pm

Exactly these two stats are on IB `naturally` lower, i guess there might be other reasons than "destru-bias" or smth. I wouldn`t be surprised if there were other weapons that prefer order.

Whyumadbro

Post#16 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:07 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:50 pm The Dawi have burned villages to the ground for short changing them a penny.

This is going in the book!
holy based

normanis

Post#17 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Ka8ZEszpo
high king already write it in grudge book with his blood
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Tillirage

Post#18 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:53 pm

I think dwarf players should ask for their missing heights before asking the missing 2 stat points. Angry short men uses smol weapons and asks to be on par with Big pp weapons.

Ads
vobex16

Post#19 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:39 pm

Crit for IB?.....not for this server