Recent Topics

Ads

Slayer endgame gear

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ravezaar

Re: Slayer endgame gear

Post#11 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 pm

Solo Slayer is a challenge and fun, listen to us who plays Slayers alot dont listen to failed pug-leaders. For Gear I say what bin said above 5 Sov 3WL is good stats with 70%+ Armor pen, u could go 4 Sov + 4 Vanq for proc but u loose stats then.

Another great if u have it ofc to combo Sov and Ranked gear also with proc.

ps: if u never step out from hiding behind a WB u never understand Riposte or doubtful even value of Stoutness of Stone
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#12 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:37 am

ravezaar wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 pm Solo Slayer is a challenge and fun, listen to us who plays Slayers alot dont listen to failed pug-leaders. For Gear I say what bin said above 5 Sov 3WL is good stats with 70%+ Armor pen, u could go 4 Sov + 4 Vanq for proc but u loose stats then.

Another great if u have it ofc to combo Sov and Ranked gear also with proc.

ps: if u never step out from hiding behind a WB u never understand Riposte or doubtful even value of Stoutness of Stone
Agreed Rave.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Kaeldrick

Post#13 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:15 am

Naked. All you need on Slayer is Rampage ;)

Elemint

Post#14 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:25 pm

BIS should be either 5 sov / 4 triumph, or 4 sov / 5 triumph, but gl getting that. Apart from that i don't think anyone's done the math but full invader is a lot of damage, but squishy. Imho i'd always prefer 4 sov 4 vanq, or 5 sov / 3 set with wounds bonus, since the extra wounds bonus helps a lot with surviving burst/morale drop

Helwer

Post#15 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:44 pm

anybody tried 3 vale-walker with ring, 3 warlord with ring, 3 beastlord and 2 invader or sov with helmet? you get 3 ws-bonus, 2 st, 1 wound and some armpen from helmets and dont need to grind full sov or ranked?! beastlord and vale-walker is quite easy compared to hours for 5 sov and 3 wl or ranked stuff.

nocturnalguest

Post#16 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:07 pm

Helwer wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:44 pm anybody tried 3 vale-walker with ring, 3 warlord with ring, 3 beastlord and 2 invader or sov with helmet? you get 3 ws-bonus, 2 st, 1 wound and some armpen from helmets and dont need to grind full sov or ranked?! beastlord and vale-walker is quite easy compared to hours for 5 sov and 3 wl or ranked stuff.
thats too low wounds and one doesnt need to even do the math. vale-walker is very cool starter set for lowbie slayer. unique reactionary proc will help you out a ton and ap drains are just too OP. so if you have time to daily grind out pretty easy HV than definitely go for it. i'd prio VW over full vanq as well however VW is definitely far from being BiS. 4 main sov + 4 vanq is a go-to.