Recent Topics

Ads

[IB] Question on dps

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Stazak

[IB] Question on dps

Post#1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:02 pm

Hello fellow ironbreakers,
did you notice any changes to damage values on ib recently? How much dmg does your HB deal?
Just for context I usually go for 2h for roaming and for st in cities and while my dmg is not of the charts, I usually do about 2-3x snb dmg while being on par with SMs and mostly slightly better than kotbs. In the last city I noticed something strange, my dps was just horrendous.
I was used to getting 300-400 HB procs on squishies, now I did 200-300. I was used to 800 crits while now I critted for 500. I thought it was my gear, which I had changed just before the city (6p Bloodlord, warlord cloack, 2p warior gen, sentinel acc and parry gen undying - pure 600 str 400 ws 425 tough 865 wounds 50% parry), and trades 100 str for 100 ws.
So I did some testing on constructs and tried out multiple different combinations, including my previous build, and found that while there was a slight dps gap, even my old build was not getting the dps it used to. Maybe I just fallen victim to selection bias of my mind, but that is why I am asking you all for oppinion. Is it just me?
Please refrain from any "2h bad" comments, as this would apply to all forms of ib (even if less noticeable on some). It is also important to note, that when tested on practice dummies all abilities deal the dmg they should (more or less, depending on rng)

Ads
Drozen

Re: [IB] Question on dps

Post#2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:30 pm

No changes i'm aware of that could/should impact and nothing i've noticed while playing. And also comparing a city from another is not the best way to go about it.
LoB & Shitters.

Droze - Chosen
Inches - Ironbreaker
Trenwreck - BlackOrc
Vise - Blackguard
Drozez - KoTOPS!
CasperTFS - Marauder
Drozzen - Warriorpriest
Youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3fjE ... subscriber