Recent Topics

Ads

2h IB gear before BIS for small scale

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
yoluigi

2h IB gear before BIS for small scale

Post#1 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:56 pm

Hey guys am aiming later on to get Invader +warlord. My goal is pretty much doing duo, trio to 6man (small scale) But right now i got 2 peice of Oppresor (head and shoulder) and 4 vanquisher. + beastlord (cape ring 3 set) and genesis.
My stats NO BUFF rr 68
------------------
Str - 590
Toughtness - 624 (with tactic)
WS -371
Initiative - 158 (damn it's low!)
wound - 867

4150 armor (guarded attack 5k)
all resist around 400-420
39 Parry 11 dodge
9% critt
All talis in Str and Tougness
3 in futile strike 4 parry 2 critt 1 dodge
-----------------------
Like you can see i lack the weapon skill for more penetration and initiative. (normaly have to do m1 and stone breaker to see the dmg flowing)
Any mix of gear you guys had before the sov gear a good mix that had good mix of dmg and survivability. ( Maybe sentinel with Red eye be better?)
Any tips for better performing in gear or put more talis in WS and initiative for the cost of tougness ones?

Ads
mekal

Re: 2h IB gear before BIS for small scale

Post#2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:09 am

this is bg stats but i imagine IB can achieve just about the same thing

thats unbuffed

with tactics and the right bufs it gets a lot better

thats with
rr 70
2 sentinel
4 beastlord
3 bloodlord
2 genesis
city dungeon wep that gives +10% defense proc
and rough gunbad ruby

self buffed
82% parry
~26% dodge
600 toughness
500 weapon skill
900 str

if needed can swap to get even tankier with changing tactics and linis

yoluigi

Post#3 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:43 am

mekal wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:09 am this is bg stats but i imagine IB can achieve just about the same thing

thats unbuffed

thats with
rr 70
2 sentinel
4 beastlord
3 bloodlord
2 genesis
and rough gunbad ruby

self buffed
82% parry
~26% dodge
600 toughness
500 weapon skill
900 str

Damn that is some nice stats which peice of sentinel and beastlord and bloodlord you equiped? and did you put all in str gems?

detrap

Post#4 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:50 am

yoluigi wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:43 am
mekal wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:09 am this is bg stats but i imagine IB can achieve just about the same thing

thats unbuffed

thats with
rr 70
2 sentinel
4 beastlord
3 bloodlord
2 genesis
and rough gunbad ruby

self buffed
82% parry
~26% dodge
600 toughness
500 weapon skill
900 str

Damn that is some nice stats which peice of sentinel and beastlord and bloodlord you equiped? and did you put all in str gems?
Just keep in mind weaponskill/willpower/iniative contribution to defenses is heavily skewed because of strikethrough for direct and guard damage. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Knight 8x - IB 8x - SM 8x / Chosen 3x - BO 4x - BG 5x

mekal

Post#5 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:06 am

yoluigi wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:43 am Damn that is some nice stats which peice of sentinel and beastlord and bloodlord you equiped? and did you put all in str gems?
sentinel - head and chest
beastlord - shoulders, back, book and ring
bloodlord - boots, belt and gloves

talis - 4 +19 str, 3 +23 str and 1 +23 weapon skill

yoluigi

Post#6 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:19 am

mekal wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:06 am
yoluigi wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:43 am Damn that is some nice stats which peice of sentinel and beastlord and bloodlord you equiped? and did you put all in str gems?
sentinel - head and chest
beastlord - shoulders, back, book and ring
bloodlord - boots, belt and gloves

talis - 4 +19 str, 3 +23 str and 1 +23 weapon skill
Thanks man! I dont have bloodlord yet but got
Head, belt opp
Shoulder back ring book Beast
chest and boots Sentinel
Glove and ring Invader ( just need a few marks to get my gloves) Dont have the full set but soon should have decent stats. Only thing am gonna be super low is initiative might get 1 +24 initiative gem.

raizagast

Post#7 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:01 pm

Why Beastlords and not Warlord? What would be the BiS equipment?

yoluigi

Post#8 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:18 pm

raizagast wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:01 pm Why Beastlords and not Warlord? What would be the BiS equipment?
We are talking good gear before warlord

Ads
Crenshaw

Post#9 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:59 pm

2 opp, 4 vanq seems like a solid gear before you have access to invader/bloodlord, but getting to those asap should be a priority. Your ini is abysmal, witch elves gonna drop in no time. If I were you, I'd try to get that 250 ini as priority. City dungeon weapons have solid amount of important stats on them, including ini, you will want to run Def proc weapon for a long time anyhow, at least till you have access to bloodlord weapon.

On my warlord/bloodlord IB I drop tuff and armor tactics often, depends on build, but I wouldn't really focus on tuff that much if I were you. Just stay at 450-500 and you are more than good on that matter, you don't need it as much in small-scale, and 2h in is useless in warband plays so it doesn't matter.

For renown roll 3FS, 4parry, 4dodge + quick escape or stats,untill you get better gear and can go for some 4str4ws,2fs,3parry3dodge or something similar with offensive stats. Never take crit renown for IB imo.

raizagast

Post#10 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:52 pm

Crenshaw wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:59 pm 2 opp, 4 vanq seems like a solid gear before you have access to invader/bloodlord, but getting to those asap should be a priority. Your ini is abysmal, witch elves gonna drop in no time. If I were you, I'd try to get that 250 ini as priority. City dungeon weapons have solid amount of important stats on them, including ini, you will want to run Def proc weapon for a long time anyhow, at least till you have access to bloodlord weapon.

On my warlord/bloodlord IB I drop tuff and armor tactics often, depends on build, but I wouldn't really focus on tuff that much if I were you. Just stay at 450-500 and you are more than good on that matter, you don't need it as much in small-scale, and 2h in is useless in warband plays so it doesn't matter.

For renown roll 3FS, 4parry, 4dodge + quick escape or stats,untill you get better gear and can go for some 4str4ws,2fs,3parry3dodge or something similar with offensive stats. Never take crit renown for IB imo.
4 warlord and 4 bloodlord? What parts of each set?