Recent Topics

Ads

Patchnotes- Rejoice fellow IB, we got..something

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
romgaard

Re: Patchnotes- Rejoice fellow IB, we got..something

Post#31 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:13 am

Cornerback wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:35 pm
romgaard wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:29 am
Cornerback wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:52 pm Sadly, Told Ya So seems to grant AP only to yourself but not to your groupmates. I already created a bug report for this.
When using flee, you dont recover AP. Thats why you dont get any AP from Told ya so
Thats simply wrong. You dont recover AP on your own, but you can still get AP from stuff like Refreshing Radiance, Told Ya So, AP pots etc.
It works on yourself when you use flee and then burn grudge. Try it out. You will get AP. Your groupmates won't when they use flee and you burn grudge. So it is obviously a bug.
did not know that :-)
If that is the case, i think you need to reopen your bug report

Ads
Cornerback

Post#32 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:28 am

Already did. Also provided video evidence. Dev reopened it and labelled it accordingly.

Until this is fixed, Told Ya So is useless I guess, as it only works on yourself.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

romgaard

Post#33 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:25 pm

Cornerback wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:28 am Already did. Also provided video evidence. Dev reopened it and labelled it accordingly.

Until this is fixed, Told Ya So is useless I guess, as it only works on yourself.
Its is kind of hard to tell if the WP is getting AP from your spend grudges, since he has full AP.
Nice use of nerfed buttons btw....

Acamano

Post#34 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:52 pm

Hey Cornerback. I had tested this with 3 different inviduals in party, wb, and out of wb. Party and WB received a noticeable oath dump which included (Grude unleashed - 40, Runic Shield - 30, vengeful strike spam - 10/gcd.

Each of my groupmates I had drain their ap and called out a 3s time til drop. As a party and in wb they noticed the ap regen. Outside of party and wb they DID NOT.

The tactic specifically says "groupmates" which refers to party and wb members. To my understanding and with the help of 3 people (2 sms, wp) it worked as intended.

Things to note: Flee does not produce 100 ap if you use it at 100 grudge. Must be within 100ft still, Must make sure tactic is ACTUALLY SLOTTED ( do not foget about the IB tactic bug when testing! )

I have no video and combat log info but was able to coordinate in comms and received feedback from those 3 people and it worked from my testing.

This was done 08/07/20.

Please reach out to Gromsgaard at anytime I am online and I will help with testing and discussion!
Last edited by Acamano on Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cornerback

Post#35 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:54 pm

romgaard wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:25 pm
Cornerback wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:28 am Already did. Also provided video evidence. Dev reopened it and labelled it accordingly.

Its is kind of hard to tell if the WP is getting AP from your spend grudges, since he has full AP.
Thanks.

I could do some more testing to find out if it works at all. Just gotta find a tank to spam HTL for me while I buff AP for him.

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Acamano

Post#36 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:56 pm

Cornerback wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:54 pm
romgaard wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:25 pm

Thanks.

I could do some more testing to find out if it works at all. Just gotta find a tank to spam HTL for me while I buff AP for him.
Gromsgaard will help you. Add me in game!

Rydiak

Post#37 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:29 pm

I'm fairly certain Told Ya So! is working correctly in non-Flee! situations. It was noticeable in Crypts and Tunnels last night.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Cornerback

Post#38 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:06 pm

Update: Told Ya So also does not grant AP, when the other person does not use flee.
To reproduce: Grab a tank. Make him Oathfriend. Then make him spam Hold The Line.
If you burn grudge, his AP should rise or at least stop going down. Plot twist: they dont.

Ads
Ostabenny

Post#39 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:56 am

The HTL test is the kicker for me - it's not working.

When I've had it running for our group in SC we definitely haven't felt a noticeable improvement in AP (although as IB it's sometimes hard to tell if your tactics are even working)

Grock

Post#40 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:27 pm

dalen wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:14 am
Grock wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:49 am I am a bit sad about Avenging the Debt changes because it had quite unique and badass VFX on attack.

Wish we could get that back somehow.
Maybe at least put it on Stone Breaker, since it uses the same weapon animation? :)
We could probably fix that. The new animation and VFX on avenging the debt might get changed as well if we find something more suitable, for the time being it just shares animation with Grudge Unleashed.
Damn! Good job, it looks even better than i expected :)
Im pretty sure the timing of vfx/sound/dmg Stonebreaker is actually better aligns with the vfx than old AtD
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)