Recent Topics

Ads

Stats for 2H IB

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Elcamarero

Stats for 2H IB

Post#1 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:01 am

How much str, tough and wpn skill should I aim for as 2H ib on small scale I mostly play scenarios and solo roam. Should I still stick to the old Volgograd video and have the same amount of toughness as str? Or how much tough is enough?

I have Redeye, conq, dom, vanq and invader sets right now. I’m trying to figure out what combination is best

Ads
catholicism198

Re: Stats for 2H IB

Post#2 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:12 am

Elcamarero wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:01 am How much str, tough and wpn skill should I aim for as 2H ib on small scale I mostly play scenarios and solo roam. Should I still stick to the old Volgograd video and have the same amount of toughness as str? Or how much tough is enough?

I have Redeye, conq, dom, vanq and invader sets right now. I’m trying to figure out what combination is best
Do not base anything on volo. He played back when armor values were significantly lower and was able to deal adequate damage because of it. IBs scale horribly. They need their weapon skill buff back.

Warstrong
Banned

Re: Stats for 2H IB

Post#3 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:23 am

IB is the 3 tank, KOTBS is 1 why dont need nothing to help one group... SM have the better dmg an is de 2 tank.

IB need more love... one good GM or DEV need test IB a loot, but dont wait it...