Recent Topics

Ads

[ENGi] Mix Armor sets?

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Pottsy

[ENGi] Mix Armor sets?

Post#1 » Sun May 31, 2020 10:22 pm

Hi guys,

At 40/40 Is it best to mix Annihilator and Mercenary or just stick to just the one set.

I could get toughness, Ballistic and armor buff by mixing them up.

Many thanks

Ads
Fixxer

Re: [ENGi] Mix Armor sets?

Post#2 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:05 am

Mix is better for DPS.. dont bother wiht toughness Engie cant get enough to make it worth it .. stick with Wounds + Armour

mytreds

Post#3 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:40 am

Fixxer, what’s your ideal city build right now? Are the builds on your site up to date with sovereign and warlord gear?

TiberiusD

Post#4 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:59 am

mytreds wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:40 am Fixxer, what’s your ideal city build right now? Are the builds on your site up to date with sovereign and warlord gear?
He doesn't have them yet. He is missing just some pieces and he will update as soon as he is doing his tests.

mytreds

Post#5 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:21 pm

I actually saw his latest video (well a month or two old now) where he talks about using a mix of off sov and oppressor for his tanky grenade build

Skiantos

Post#6 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:31 pm

Fixxer wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:05 am Mix is better for DPS.. dont bother wiht toughness Engie cant get enough to make it worth it .. stick with Wounds + Armour
Hi,
I read your guide for grenadier/defensive and I have a question for Jewe.
I have wind impervious the last spot what is better:Genesis (cloak and ring) or BL (cloak-ring and book)?

Fixxer

Post#7 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:15 pm

They are both good .. you can use both of them depending on what stats you want. Thats the beauty of he game nothing is standard.. :) Feel free to stop by discord if you want to chat about builds at some point.

https://discord.com/invite/j6aBRZd