Recent Topics

Ads

[Slayer] Invader Slayer Gear Loadouts

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
CountTalabecland

[Slayer] Invader Slayer Gear Loadouts

Post#1 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:05 am

So with the new changes I have finally been able to finish the Invader grind. Having lived in the Invader/Vanq mix n match set bonus world for so long I am wondering how ppl gear their stats in 7 piece Invader?

I have taken more Strength Talismans to stay at softcap with str/armor pots.

I have deft defender x4, futile strikes x3, and reflexes x4 with the rest in Blade Master.

For weapons I have 1 rr 65 scn weapon and 1 subjagator.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
Tenhi

Re: [Slayer] Invader Slayer Gear Loadouts

Post#2 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:58 am

Your gear loadout seems fine. 7Invader + 3 Beastlord + 2 Genesis is pretty much the "old" standard. Talismans seem fine too, you should need 3-4 Str Talismans to stay softcaped with a Pot, the other Talismans should be Weaponskill.

The only thing I would change is your RR Setup... unless you run mostly solo your RR is way too defensive. FS 3 is fine, so is Parry if you run Riposte. I would drop the Deft Defender and grab more WS RR and maybe 1 Crit. Something like this https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;0;0;3;0;0 . The 5 leftover points are kinda meh. Just run some Str/Wounds or pick up Deft Defender again if you really cant live without it.