Recent Topics

Ads

RP gear progression 40/40 and beyond

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sinrite

RP gear progression 40/40 and beyond

Post#1 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:03 am

I've been playing RP and enjoying it (40/44), and working towards what seems like a solid 40/80 healing build
I'm still using the Ruin set, with some purple off pieces from rvr influence rewards, and aiming for the Vanquisher set with Genesis set and a subjugator staff.

It seems like an awful long slog to push through with no interim gear, but I'm a bit lost as to what and where I would go gear-wise in the meantime.
Is there some sort of gear progression to follow between now and when I am able to buy and equip vanquisher gear?

Ads
Nameless

Re: RP gear progression 40/40 and beyond

Post#2 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:14 am

Conq mixed with beastlord is quite solid in between that sc defensive set is also okish (cant recall the name) although may be harder to get cos of low sc pop
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

CountTalabecland

Re: RP gear progression 40/40 and beyond

Post#3 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:07 am

Mercenary mixed with Beast Lord and Winds Impervious with subjagator or scenario staff is a solid build. Once you get rr 50 downgrading Vanquisher into Conq is pretty easy. Full conq w/ Genesis is very competitive. Pair that with the Dominator level scen staff and you are set until you can get vanq/invader/etc.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.