Recent Topics

Ads

Help with Ironbreaker NerfedButtons.

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
BennyHerb

Help with Ironbreaker NerfedButtons.

Post#1 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:00 am

I am a very new playing (career rank 22, RR20) and I was wondering if there is anyone that would be able to help me with NerfedButtons for an Ironbreaker.

I understand that it is a very hated addon among the community.... Reading forums definitely show it.

I am also curious what I should build for a Ironbreaker SnB(rotations and stuff), I am duoing with a friend.

PS: not sure if this is the right forum to post to.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Help with Ironbreaker NerfedButtons.

Post#2 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:05 am

BennyHerb wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:00 am I am a very new playing (career rank 22, RR20) and I was wondering if there is anyone that would be able to help me with NerfedButtons for an Ironbreaker.

I understand that it is a very hated addon among the community.... Reading forums definitely show it.

I am also curious what I should build for a Ironbreaker SnB(rotations and stuff), I am duoing with a friend.

Hey,

I sent you a PM with some information!

BennyHerb

Post#3 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:20 am

Lilim wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:05 am
BennyHerb wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:00 am I am a very new playing (career rank 22, RR20) and I was wondering if there is anyone that would be able to help me with NerfedButtons for an Ironbreaker.

Hey,

I sent you a PM with some information!
Hey brother, I have seen that video and still can't seem to draft my own rotation as I have no clue what the rotation on Ironbreaker is. I know that keeping buffs up is important, but other than that im toast.

navis

Post#4 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:38 am

I wouldn't say I know good IB rotations by a long shot but with IB you can setup a key to apply dots then attack utilizing buffing abilities.. so eg. blinding grudge, inspiring attack with 5 sec cd, heavy blow. this key overall just for spam attack and build grudge
another attack key for using grudge eg. stonebreaker - vengeful strike.. (or set vengeful strike to only swing on high grudge)
or a shield rotation.. same as any other tank
lots of options if you want to use your buff abilities, too

CountTalabecland

Post#5 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:03 pm

You dont need nerfed buttons. Your rotation is too situational with what class you are guarding plus you don’t have the str/bypass to reliably land your buffs against any tanks or mdps from the front.

Keep an eye out for targets facing away, healers, or rdps that you can easily land your buffs on.

Prioritize guarding melee dps. Your rotation is going to be parry/ini buff first and foremost as soon as you have grudge. Mix in guarded attack and the str/willpower buff so that they are always up. Then as soon as you have enough grudge use Watch & Learn and then the corp buff. That’s most of the buffs you need and the durations are long enough that they arent as hard to keep up as ppl would have you believe.

The armor buff is the best basic buff. Next the willpower/str buff is huge when you have 100 grudge bonus. Finally, once you have the parry buff, that will save your mdps all the time.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

NSKaneda

Post#6 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:53 pm

Delete noobuttons, read each skill description and use according to situation at hand. There.

Say no to cheat addon.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Phantasm

Post#7 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:37 pm

Spoiler:

http://ohrhammer.online/wp-content/uplo ... ndbook.pdf

page 44
Ignore skills you dont have yet, read everything page 34 to 43.