Recent Topics

Ads

(IB)6 VS 6 S&B Build

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
KidCrestHill

(IB)6 VS 6 S&B Build

Post#1 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:16 pm

Thoughts,Comments on my Build.I spam Stones Breaker & Kneecapper on the DPS,Tanks and Inspiring Attack w/Punishing Knock on the Heals with Buffing my Guarded DPS with
Oathbound,Vengeful Strike,Runic Shield and Watch and Learn .My attacks are just Earthshatter and Sever Blessing
RoR.builders - Ironbreaker
Spiritualvoid Chosen RR82
Fhulsa Doom Zealot RR 81
Azalin Magus RR80
Clawbomb Pileon 81
Karrum Slayer RR80
Khilas Ironbreaker RR 80
Reslick Rune Priest RR 76

Ads
DokB

Re: (IB)6 VS 6 S&B Build

Post#2 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:38 pm

Presuming your other tank is a Kotbs, you need to bring more damage as the 2nd tank otherwise you will never kill anyone. You are also the only source of a reliable armour debuff outside of WL and you won’t be getting the best from stonebreaker with your current build, nor the other goodies that are tied to Vengeance.

Your primary damage abilities are in Vengeance and Earthshatter has a 20 second cool down. You don’t need to build so tanky either so swap your tactics out and go 2h in 6v6.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Twohandernoob

Re: (IB)6 VS 6 S&B Build

Post#3 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:21 am

Stay next to your mdps. There was this **** Ironbreaker who through me a guard and charged off into the grp of 6 miles ahead of everyone doing damage.

Genuinely believed he was the only one playing properly. What a ****