Recent Topics

Ads

Engineer damage

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Flavorburst

Re: Engineer damage

Post#11 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:47 pm

Tom wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:46 am Also, I think Snipe plus one of their dot abilities are now undefendable, including bypassing morale defense.
It's just Snipe.

That said, Magus has a tactic to make 2 additional abilities undefendable (rend winds and frf), and technically aegis of orange fire is also undefendable.

Ads
Akalukz

Post#12 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:34 am

just another issue of overperforming class at upper lvl gear and renown points. The renown points and gear along with extra mastery point is the issue, always have been imo.
-= Agony =-

madrocks
Suspended

Post#13 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:29 am

The Engineer class damage is not out of balance. I think there is simply a lack of Magus and range SH to counter them..
The Engineer tool set looks cooler too, I mean look at those weird ass Magus pets.. if you stare long enough at them you get nightmares!
Lutz

Glorian

Post#14 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:22 am

madrocks wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:29 am The Engineer class damage is not out of balance. I think there is simply a lack of Magus and range SH to counter them..
The Engineer tool set looks cooler too, I mean look at those weird ass Magus pets.. if you stare long enough at them you get nightmares!
As one of the leaders of the Bitterstone sniper squad I can tell you that any Magus Countersniper group is a deadly enemy that can make a keep defense shooting fest into quite a deadly game.

NSKaneda

Post#15 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:34 pm

Glorian wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:22 am As one of the leaders of the Bitterstone sniper squad I can tell you that any Magus Countersniper group is a deadly enemy that can make a keep defense shooting fest into quite a deadly game.
Sure made easier since last patch (fixed AA range on engie turrets) :) Plus there's something wickedly fun about spreading pandemonium and mass aoe spiking on tightly packed orderlings!
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Luuca

Post#16 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:26 am

I think good start would be to make the turrets have collision for their faction. SOBs hide inside those things. It's annoying... and I play Order almost exclusively.

rocc

Post#17 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:56 am

In this game armor become without interet with all attack who cancel armor.

Ysaran

Post#18 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:47 am

So summing up: armor is pointless cuz attack ignore it, toughness is pointless cuz nerf. Def stat are useless and we all should go glass cannon and then complain on forum on how much all other classes are overpowered.
Zputadenti

Ads
wachlarz

Post#19 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:11 am

And dont use pots 😎

Ysaran

Post#20 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:14 am

wachlarz wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:11 am And dont use pots 😎
Never!
Zputadenti