Recent Topics

Ads

Phosphorous Shells

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Acidic

Re: Phosphorous Shells

Post#11 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:18 pm

Hargrim wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:05 pm
Grunbag wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:00 pm Right , but it’s due to technical reason (the mortar is moving with you)
:lol: :lol: :lol: destro bias 8-) 8-) 8-)
How it should be :)

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#12 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:13 pm

Fixxer wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:06 pm I dot'n mean to be funny or something but,

Can't we change the animation some way to get that functionality?

Maybe like focused fire.. have the engineer channel, throwing grenades, at the same location for the duration? I think that would work !
Change mortar animation is not possible , and make engineer throw grenades instead of mortar firing would require a complete rework .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

uanaka

Post#13 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:28 pm

Grunbag wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:13 pm
Fixxer wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:06 pm I dot'n mean to be funny or something but,

Maybe like focused fire.. have the engineer channel, throwing grenades, at the same location for the duration? I think that would work !
Change mortar animation is not possible , and make engineer throw grenades instead of mortar firing would require a complete rework .
Can it really be called a mirror then? It's not mobile and weren't the damage numbers nerfed too?

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#14 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:29 pm

Damage numbers are the same . Maybe you regrets old version :)

chokeanutsman

Post#15 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:38 pm

Firestorm is the same thing. Also, stop saying Magus is garbage, it's garbage because you play rift, and rift is trash.

Daemonic Screech [the only saving grace destro has, an M4 that can hit the whole room if played right for 2400 with maxed blue pet stacks] (changing tree) magus is superior when everybody just funnels all day in RvR.

Gangan

Post#16 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:11 pm

To bad, would love to see some tiny wheels on the mortar to tow it around 😁
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Osred

Post#17 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:18 pm

So if PS cannot be casted on the move because of the animation choice yet Magus can, isnt that a glaring balance issue that should be resolved? Whats the tradeoff here.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#18 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:27 pm

I changed PS to its original design and to make grenadier tree more viable . As I said for technical reason I can mirror it 100% , and I don't want to nerf magus because we buffed PS. The skI'll itself bring more efficiency than old PS ever did.

Ads
Marawo

Post#19 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:10 pm

Osred wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:18 pm

So if PS cannot be casted on the move because of the animation choice yet Magus can, isnt that a glaring balance issue that should be resolved? Whats the tradeoff here.
It would also make it easier to buff your pull with pierce defense tactic which magus can't, it isn't good to look at abilities only in a vcuum and not consider synergies.

Charon

Post#20 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:38 pm

Marawo wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:10 pm
Osred wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:18 pm

It would also make it easier to buff your pull with pierce defense tactic which magus can't, it isn't good to look at abilities only in a vcuum and not consider synergies.
and this is the reason why magus should keep superior st and aoe dmg ?
great example of one sided way of thinking...btw pierce defence is not "only order" ability...ask sh to use it

- new ps is good change but magus version is visibly superior so ... maybe keep it stationary, but a bit extend range or lower cooldown etc something small to just move both abilities on a par with each other
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)