Recent Topics

Ads

Rampage Question

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Bergbart
Posts: 16

Re: Rampage Question

Post#71 » Fri May 24, 2019 7:57 am

Little Balance changes for Slayer and Choppa
Choppa rr 70
Sw rr 62

Ads
User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1743

Re: Rampage Question

Post#72 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:52 am

Bergbart wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:28 am
Hey

Simply reduce Rampage to 25% and make it always 20 sec in Berserk ...25% is always strong

Remove Pull from Gttc, reduce damage intervall to 1,5 sec give one Randomtarget timebomb after 3 sec boom.

Reduce costs of Aoe detount to 35 ap or increase duration and cooldown for Slay/Chop

Create new Skill Rage Burst for Both instand 1/3 rage cd 30 - 60 sec

Choppa Rework Ap Finischer to 25 % parry increase 30 sec cd duration 10 - 20 sec.

Reduce the costs from bleed em out to 35 ap or make it to a timebomb after 9 sec boom cd 30 sec

My opinion to make it more friendly to play
finishers shouldn't be stronger in Berserk, it makes sense in Furious cause you need to manage your rage if you want stronger finish. Otherwise, all player will slot tactic that don't remove rage and stay berserk with best finishers.
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 619

Re: Rampage Question

Post#73 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:59 am

@Grunbag i have a nasty question for you: will we see Hurtin' Time/Reckless Gamble scaling with rage in the near future?

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1743

Re: Rampage Question

Post#74 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:11 am

Ysaran wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:59 am
@Grunbag i have a nasty question for you: will we see Hurtin' Time/Reckless Gamble scaling with rage in the near future?
i did it recently, but it also cause choppa and slayer to trigger proc to enemies and themselves. so i am trying to fix it
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1743

Re: Rampage Question

Post#75 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:13 am

to not completely rework the 5pts ability (AP gain) mybe this version would be better for choppa :

Image
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 619

Re: Rampage Question

Post#76 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:36 am

Grunbag wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:13 am
to not completely rework the 5pts ability (AP gain) mybe this version would be better for choppa :

Image
Still not comparable with Rampage. Fightin' Frenzy autoinflict damage. Even without the auto inflicted damage 100% strikethrough can't be compared with 20 ap/s.
I made a proposal in BDF, I proposed to transform the Keep On Choppin' in an AP stealer. KOC should steal 100 AP while furious and 150 AP while berserk to be balanced with the +75% damage in furious and +50% damage in berserk

User avatar
TenTonHammer
Posts: 3769

Re: Rampage Question

Post#77 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:49 am

Grunbag wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:13 am
to not completely rework the 5pts ability (AP gain) mybe this version would be better for choppa :

Image
Sorry but that is an abysmal ability, even worse than what already exists

Self damage for ap? On one of the squished classes in the game, on top of the other self damage ability they have? Who would ever use that?

You can just pop an ap pot or have your healers supply you with ap in a group
Last edited by TenTonHammer on Fri May 24, 2019 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1743

Re: Rampage Question

Post#78 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:50 am

Ysaran wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:36 am
Grunbag wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:13 am
to not completely rework the 5pts ability (AP gain) mybe this version would be better for choppa :

Image
Still not comparable with Rampage. Fightin' Frenzy autoinflict damage. Even without the auto inflicted damage 100% strikethrough can't be compared with 20 ap/s.
I made a proposal in BDF, I proposed to transform the Keep On Choppin' in an AP stealer. KOC should steal 100 AP while furious and 150 AP while berserk to be balanced with the +75% damage in furious and +50% damage in berserk
you don't get more bonus from buff in berserk, it should be 150 AP furious and 100AP berserk
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

Ads
User avatar
TenTonHammer
Posts: 3769

Re: Rampage Question

Post#79 » Fri May 24, 2019 11:00 am

Ysaran wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:36 am
Grunbag wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:13 am
to not completely rework the 5pts ability (AP gain) mybe this version would be better for choppa :

Image
Still not comparable with Rampage. Fightin' Frenzy autoinflict damage. Even without the auto inflicted damage 100% strikethrough can't be compared with 20 ap/s.
I made a proposal in BDF, I proposed to transform the Keep On Choppin' in an AP stealer. KOC should steal 100 AP while furious and 150 AP while berserk to be balanced with the +75% damage in furious and +50% damage in berserk
Why?

Ap is a non issue with ap pots or healers suppling your group with ap

If you want to do an ap drain centric build for your group then Mara and BG are better for that

Just scrap the whole pve ap thing or minimize the ap granting aspect of the ability and give the skill a real effect
Image

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 619

Re: Rampage Question

Post#80 » Fri May 24, 2019 11:08 am

Grunbag wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:50 am
Ysaran wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:36 am
Grunbag wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:13 am
to not completely rework the 5pts ability (AP gain) mybe this version would be better for choppa :

Image
Still not comparable with Rampage. Fightin' Frenzy autoinflict damage. Even without the auto inflicted damage 100% strikethrough can't be compared with 20 ap/s.
I made a proposal in BDF, I proposed to transform the Keep On Choppin' in an AP stealer. KOC should steal 100 AP while furious and 150 AP while berserk to be balanced with the +75% damage in furious and +50% damage in berserk
you don't get more bonus from buff in berserk, it should be 150 AP furious and 100AP berserk
If you use KPC while furious the ability gain +75% damage, while if you use it while berserk it gain +50% damage as all the exhaustive skill. So if you use KPC while furious you deal more damage and drain/gain less ap, if you use KPC while berserk you deal less damage and drain more ap.
Manage your rage.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests