Recent Topics

Ads

[Slayer] Actual BiS gear?

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
CountTalabecland

Re: [Slayer] Actual BiS gear?

Post#21 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:19 pm

Spoiler:
Toshutkidup wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:19 pm To the OP, Im not sure what "BiS" gear is anymore as I dont follow or have any of the PVE gear ( Blood Lord, Sent or anything ) That being said for me BiS is Invader 7 pc and SC ( new) Weapons. WIth That and BL/Genesis Pieces Im: 991Str (No Pots) and 645 WS, 7.5KHP and I run a 0.6% Chance to be Crit, 11% Melee Crit and 41.5% Parry Build, Armor Pen is 45.9%. Just to hand out my stats. Keep in mind I run solo so my stats and build might be bit different than most Slayers.
Thanks for posting this Tosh. Can confirm that with BL and Vanq, not to mention Invader, Weaponskill can be between 650-700 pretty easily. I prefer the scen weapons but Subjagator are about as good and come with Weaponskill so they easily give you +40 together. Invader is BiS but prior to that Vanq proc and Gensis jewels/Batter Ring of the Fist are a good source of WS.

I prefer melee power so vanq belt with melee power, Genesis with melee power, and scen weapons all have a lot same with Bloodfist Axe. I run with 230 damage per second in the character window with a str pot up to soft cap. Basic wounds so 750 and 3 ranks Futike Strikes so - chance to be crit below 0.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
Elio

Post#22 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:44 am

Jumping in on this one, just came back to the game and took a look at the gear. As far as I can see 7 pc Invader is by far "BiS" for slayers armor wise. So much so that given the current set bonuses I'm not sure Sovereign is actually better for us.

But this is all math/conjecture on my part. I don't have any invader yet and only 2 pc Sov. I'd love to hear some input from those who actually have 6/7 invader on how it shapes up vs. Sovereign, Grudgefury or the other one. Thanks!

oaliaen

Post#23 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:28 pm

' 991Str (No Pots) and 645 WS, 7.5KHP and I run a 0.6% Chance to be Crit, 11% Melee Crit and 41.5% Parry Build, Armor Pen is 45.9% '

Rampage doing miracles..

BarniGrollheimer

Post#24 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:54 am

I don't think full Invader is the way tog o atm. With full Invader you get a Set bonus thats does pretty much nothing( 4piece bonus) and 6 Piece Bonus is not good aswell as slayer usally are not having that high of a crit chance anyways. I currently 4x Vanq (the bonus is still insane to me) 3x Beastlord and 3x Invader. Sc Weapon Main Hand for Dps per Second and Subjugator offhand for Proc.

No Pots stats:

955 Str
826 Weapon Skill ( +110 with proc)
8300 HP
15%Crit Chance
208 Damage Bonus

Maybe someone can convince me to wear full invader but except for 7er bonus I don't see to many good stats on it. Currently I have 2 Sovereign , will see how it works out as soon as I have 3 or more.
Barnii Grollheimer - Slayer 40/80
Frostthrone - Bright Wizard 40/75

Razorfoot

Post#25 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:48 am

BarniGrollheimer wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:54 am I don't think full Invader is the way tog o atm. With full Invader you get a Set bonus thats does pretty much nothing( 4piece bonus) and 6 Piece Bonus is not good aswell as slayer usally are not having that high of a crit chance anyways. I currently 4x Vanq (the bonus is still insane to me) 3x Beastlord and 3x Invader. Sc Weapon Main Hand for Dps per Second and Subjugator offhand for Proc.

No Pots stats:

955 Str
8300 HP
15%Crit Chance
208 Damage Bonus

Maybe someone can convince me to wear full invader but except for 7er bonus I don't see to many good stats on it. Currently I have 2 Sovereign , will see how it works out as soon as I have 3 or more.
Who is your slayer?
KOTBS - RazorX 40/70
SLAYER - RazorffotX 40/56

BarniGrollheimer

Post#26 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:24 pm

Razorfoot wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:48 am
BarniGrollheimer wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:54 am I don't think full Invader is the way tog o atm. With full Invader you get a Set bonus thats does pretty much nothing( 4piece bonus) and 6 Piece Bonus is not good aswell as slayer usally are not having that high of a crit chance anyways. I currently 4x Vanq (the bonus is still insane to me) 3x Beastlord and 3x Invader. Sc Weapon Main Hand for Dps per Second and Subjugator offhand for Proc.

No Pots stats:

955 Str
8300 HP
15%Crit Chance
208 Damage Bonus

Who is your slayer?
Barnii

Razorfoot

Post#27 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:57 am

BarniGrollheimer wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:24 pm

No Pots stats:

955 Str
8300 HP
15%Crit Chance
208 Damage Bonus

Who is your slayer?
Barnii
What pieces of vanq /invader are you using to achieve those stats and what tali
KOTBS - RazorX 40/70
SLAYER - RazorffotX 40/56

Jabba

Post#28 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:45 am

Razorfoot wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:57 am
BarniGrollheimer wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:24 pm

Who is your slayer?
Barnii
What pieces of vanq /invader are you using to achieve those stats and what tali
Looks like he's specced heavily into ws with renown points.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Ads
BarniGrollheimer

Post#29 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:23 pm

yep talisman slots are all filled with Weapon Skill. This is my current RR Spec: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;0;2;3;0;0

Although the spec is pretty alrounder and I would change it up if I would focus on a certain aspect of the game. For example i would swap all defensive for offensive traits fpr pve. As for ranked sc i dont think you need dodge/disrupt as mdps classes rule the meta.