Recent Topics

Ads

Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Geezer

Re: Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Post#41 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:08 pm

@Glorian - OK, thanks. Maybe at some point you can make the updates available to the rest of us gits.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
George Bernard Shaw

Ads
Kragg

Re: Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Post#42 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:47 pm

Geezer wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:08 pm @Glorian - OK, thanks. Maybe at some point you can make the updates available to the rest of us gits.
Quite possible we will. We made this one public as well afterall
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

emegale

Post#43 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:56 pm

Since the guide is being updated -- Can someone recommend a build for Engineer AoE WB build?

Gyromitre

Post#44 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:52 pm

Maybe I missed this information in the handbook somewhere, but I am wondering why Rugged is estimated so highly in the Iron Breaker guide?

I read elsewhere in the guide that Armour (and therefore Ancestral Inheritance) is a definitely superior defensive mechanism (at least compared to Toughness), but then Rugged seems to be heavily favored.

Is it because IB are assumed to already have a hefty amount of armour (4k? 5k? 6k?) ?

Thanks a lot for the handbook in any case, and for the PvP of course :)

zakgrin

Post#45 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:28 pm

Gyromitre wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:52 pm Maybe I missed this information in the handbook somewhere, but I am wondering why Rugged is estimated so highly in the Iron Breaker guide?

I read elsewhere in the guide that Armour (and therefore Ancestral Inheritance) is a definitely superior defensive mechanism (at least compared to Toughness), but then Rugged seems to be heavily favored.

Is it because IB are assumed to already have a hefty amount of armour (4k? 5k? 6k?) ?

Thanks a lot for the handbook in any case, and for the PvP of course :)
I suspect that is something that will be updated in version 2. Since this was first published armor has been buffed and toughness has been nerfed.
Zakgrin - rr8x Ironbreaker
Knights of Order
Ironbreaker Guide - Suggestions and Feedback always welcome!

Atum

Post#46 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:09 pm

the engineer hyperlinks arent working or?

Kragg

Post#47 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:37 am

Atum wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:09 pm the engineer hyperlinks arent working or?
They stop working after a period of time. Part II will most likely have screenshots
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Titman

Post#48 » Thu May 14, 2020 3:55 pm

What is the desired amount of BS when u play a Tinkerer?
Why need BS tactics etc when your dmg is corporeal?
Tbh my dmg as a Tinkerer is not that great especially when I shoot with my gun (which is rare in fact) but my utility is.
Nice guide gave me food for thought.

Ads
Glorian

Post#49 » Thu May 14, 2020 4:54 pm

BS directly increase your Damage. Be it physical or corporeal.

WS is important for ohysical damage to go through the armor.
WS is not desired if you are a full Grenadier and/or Tinkerer.

Asherdoom

Post#50 » Thu May 14, 2020 4:58 pm

question: RvR wise is better grenadier or tinkerer? (i speak in terms of usefulness.
And scenario sniper is that reliable? What ya suggest?