Recent Topics

Ads

Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Glorian

Re: Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Post#21 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:40 pm

Optimun wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:51 pm Thank you for all the work put in this guide, I will go for the run priest.
Thanks a lot.
I wanted to make recently an update on Kegsniper build and deleted the basic word file I use to build the PDF file. :(
So I need to do some reverse engineering.
Making a word out of the PDF lead to some 800mb files which couldn't be opened.

Ads
Glorian

Re: Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Post#22 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:44 pm

Reverse Engineering 90% complete.
And I need to build in some updates on new gear on IB and Runi.

randomeclipse

Post#23 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:59 pm

Very nice, well done.

Kragg

Post#24 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:43 am

randomeclipse wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:59 pm Very nice, well done.
You're welcome, I hope it was of use to you!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Aziano

Post#25 » Sun May 19, 2019 4:44 pm

Trying an Engi and was excited to see this guide, lots of good information.

However, the build links don't work for me, any updates on the Build links?

The addon links work for me, but the build links don't.

Glorian

Post#26 » Sun May 19, 2019 5:03 pm

Build links need to be updated by me. Version 2 still in the works.

Aziano

Post#27 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:58 pm

Thanks for the quick replay Glorian.

And thank you for all the hard work you have put into the guide, much appreciated.

Looking forward to the new builds.

mdillard

Post#28 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:13 am

It does look like a lot of hard work, and the PDF is quite valuable.
I wonder though if there is a way some screenshots of the builds could be put online or perhaps a video on your YouTube.
I'm interested in both slayer and engi builds but I am not making any demands, just a hopeful request.
Thank you, I know this is above and beyond and my appreciation cannot be overstated.
Agave - Rank 40 Witch Elf, Tequila lover.

Ads
Glorian

Post#29 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:18 am

mdillard wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:13 am It does look like a lot of hard work, and the PDF is quite valuable.
I wonder though if there is a way some screenshots of the builds could be put online or perhaps a video on your YouTube.
I'm interested in both slayer and engi builds but I am not making any demands, just a hopeful request.
Thank you, I know this is above and beyond and my appreciation cannot be overstated.
Putting Links in was a good idea at that moment but it doesnt work as the source websites changed.
We started in between an update of the handbook, but lost the master file.
So we needed to began again on reengineering of the pdf.
But currently no dwarfs are working on an update.

Generell Questions to the 4 classes are answered in the Bitterstone Discord by the best lads for each class.

madrocks
Suspended

Post#30 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:15 am

Bump.
Lutz