Recent Topics

Ads

[Runepriest] Runepriests DPS builds

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
catholicism198

Re: [Runepriest] Runepriests DPS builds

Post#41 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:32 pm

Yeah, DPS classes that already do a ton of damage. I'm sure the Engineer and Magus would love it so that they wouldn't have to rely so heavily on their turrets.

Ads
kweedko

Post#42 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:32 am

I hope everybody understand that this isn't just flat nobrian increase of dmg, it's tweak to the similar damage of same skills for other classes(Zeal/RP most of skills have base dmg lower than simmilar skills of other classes, that issue here right from the old WAR). And to make first step it took 2 years for ROR team to change 4 numbers in DB.

Zizzelfizz

Post#43 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:27 pm

I have extensively tested my RP on DPS and have to ditch, a waste of time. the dmg is ridiculous. the only good thing is the Rune of Battle, which makes some DMG. My RP is RR 70 and has dominator ect.
There are far better dmg dealers than this class. that is pearls for the sow

moryx

Post#44 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:26 am

Dps Runie not viable right now, I don't suggest to play it.
If it is viable then I would play it surely :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpX-5yaO1wY
This is from live server btw.
If you wanna play dis healer classes, Am would be better for now..
Moryx / Rp - Moryxx / Wp - Moryxxx / Sw
Moryxhunter / Wh - Moryxo / IB

Sulorie

Post#45 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:44 am

moryx wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:26 am Dps Runie not viable right now, I don't suggest to play it.
If it is viable then I would play it surely :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpX-5yaO1wY
This is from live server btw.
If you wanna play dis healer classes, Am would be better for now..
Oh no, there are already too many dps healer in sc. We need tank and healing. :^)
Dying is no option.

Glorian

Post#46 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:56 pm

DPS runi currently brings an stackable Armor Debuff into RvR which is liked by Tanks, Slayers, Aoe Specced WH, and Engis with Blunderbuss.
All of which are usually subpar AoE DPS classes.

Healdebuff Runi is currently hampered by the Tactic: Extended Battle being buggy.
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/12088

Extended Battle should increase range of Rune of Cleaving and Rune of Battle, the Rune you put on your Tank to hit other melee classes around him. On Rune of Cleaving it works, so you can put that armor debuff on 60 feet range.
But it doesn't increase Rune of Battle Radius.

Also the Healdebuff on Aoe is Only Applied on Rune of Battle and Rune of Might. The first one with 30 sec CD and the second one with 30ft range and 5sec CD. So it doesn't hit often and then need to Crit on the Hit to be applied.

I think Lortie posted a ST DPS Runi in the Bitterstone Discord. Something like this:
RoR.builders - Runepriest
The build is not complete. Main Idea is to have Rune of Immolation undefendable and you need to select everytime a new target and apply it. If the Oppenent is moving you might drag out their wb consistency with it as you have and undefendable 25% 100ft snare.