Recent Topics

Ads

[Ironbreaker]Ironbreaker Armor, Hammers and Shields - Whats your Favorite appearence-wise? :-)

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Paxsanarion

[Ironbreaker]Ironbreaker Armor, Hammers and Shields - Whats your Favorite appearence-wise? :-)

Post#1 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:25 pm

Hi Everyone! I have recently joined the server and I am completely enjoying playing a Hammer & Shield Ironbreaker. I have been looking around the forums and online quite a bit looking for Armor, Shield and Hammer designs and I was curious.....for all you Ironbreakers out there...what is your favorite look....Armor, Shield and Hammer.......or Axe I guess? :-)
Last edited by Paxsanarion on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Ironbreaker Armor, Hammers and Shields - Whats your Favorite appearence-wise? :-)

Post#2 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:50 am

Look for the Bitterstone Vault thread in this forum. They gather all gear with screenshots for dwarfs.
Dying is no option.

tazdingo

Re: Ironbreaker Armor, Hammers and Shields - Whats your Favorite appearence-wise? :-)

Post#3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:29 am

i like the t1 rvr gear, the basic cuirass. it's armour with nowt farted about with, for a proper dwarf

Glorian

Post#4 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:19 am

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=21007

All dwarf weapons are here.

Paxsanarion

Post#5 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Great! Thank you Glorian!

SilentMorbus

Re: [Ironbreaker]Ironbreaker Armor, Hammers and Shields - Whats your Favorite appearence-wise? :-)

Post#6 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:00 pm

i wonder what dye is the original IB sentinel set

Zizzelfizz

Re: [Ironbreaker]Ironbreaker Armor, Hammers and Shields - Whats your Favorite appearence-wise? :-)

Post#7 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:46 pm

i believe the Original Sentinel was blue,but I'm not sure, was so long ago

Fallenkezef

Post#8 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:05 pm

Currently have full beastlord and 3 bits of conq but I use the merc set for appearence in silver with gold trim.

For helm I use the T1 lair helm as it's so iconicly IB
Alea iacta est

Ads
Kragg

Post#9 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:50 pm

Check out the Greatbeard in Altdorf main square! Dye it Dark Ivory for that authentic looking ironbreaker!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance