Recent Topics

Ads

[Engi] Build: Armor Grenadier

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
roadkillrobin

Re: [Engi] Build: Armor Grenadier

Post#21 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:46 am

CptPiggy wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:14 am this sucks whats the point of having napalm when second engi in my wb has slightly higher dmg and my napalm wont work on his. so I have a skill that works sometimes. when u attacking keep abd destros are on the 3rd floor u can place at ramp only 1 napalm and probably not yours so I lose alot of potentional dmg and contribution.
Well it's kinda difficult to keep the fighting in the napalm spot and with the long CD on the skill itself it generally does't do it's full damage. By having 2 of them you can cover more ground or at more locations if the fight isn't static. Try cordinate this with the other Engie if thats the case.

The main use of Napalm was actually not really to do damage but to dissmount whole warbands and prevent capping flags in RVR. So it's kinda sad to see flagcaps gone and mounts needing much more hits to dissmount and rendering this skill alot worse.

Ads
Glorian

Post#22 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Preventing Capping Flags don't work in RoR though. As soon as you are dead your napalm doesn't do anymore damage. I think in live your last duty was to put Napalm on the flag so the enemy can't cap it for 30 secs. That doesn't work here.

And yes. In the past with our Engineer Warbands we had several Napalms. On on our Position, One on the Enemy Healer, RDPS Bunch. In Iceshard Tunnel we had most of the Tunnel with Napalm after Napalm half of the tunnel covered. ;)

CptPiggy

Post#23 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:18 pm

Can some1 explain me how the procs work on subjugator weapon?
I have spanner and gun.from the gun I noticed that the proc works but tell me. The proc from the spanner works when I use grenades,napalm etc? Or I have to use for example firction burn to proc from spanner? Or any skill work for both weapons?

Glorian

Post#24 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:23 pm

Pretty much that. Procs from weapons don't corespondent with the abilities. So spanner stuff procs on shots and such.

Scottx125

Post#25 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:52 am

I was wondering, what's the complete name of the T4 belt mentioned in this topic and where can you get it? Been looking around everywhere and I can't find mention of it.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Glorian

Post#26 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:08 am

The T4 Belt:
Check the T4 RvR Influence Rewards.
The Belt ... of Wrath is in the items you can get there.

Scottx125

Post#27 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Cheers.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

naugrim

Post#28 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:06 pm

Sadly all close combat build don't work anymore for engineer as our turret are nearly instantly kill by damage. So for the moment only sniper build works....

Ads
Glorian

Post#29 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:55 pm

naugrim wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:06 pm Sadly all close combat build don't work anymore for engineer as our turret are nearly instantly kill by damage. So for the moment only sniper build works....
Is there a ticket for it in the bugtracker?

naugrim

Post#30 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 pm

I create a ticket in the bug tracker. The team said it must be post in the forum. I ask a dev for magus pet/engineer turret in the forum no answer yet. So close combat magus/engineer isn't possible anymore (3 seconds to recast pet and 16 seconds to become x8 damage = 19 seconds.