Recent Topics

Ads

SLAYER as shield to shoot

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Kali14
Banned

SLAYER as shield to shoot

Post#1 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:56 am

Everybody know he, same like choppa are always the most attacable toon in game. After new upgrades of shamman and magus is much worst than was before when he just was eaten by sorc. Now he can be hit also by magus for 2000 dmg ( when it's not criticall hit !) and from 200 feet! In this game he is very good target for enemy wizards. Even if he go in high resistance and high disrupt must start running away when they start shoot to him because they just reducing his resistances and cheance to disrupt and of course still hit him for 1500-2000 dmg. I know this is first PC game where can play slayer but his "defeance" against enemy magic are TOTAL AGAINST WARHAMMER LORE where slayer as dwarf should almost ignoring enemy magic.

Ads
Viruz

Re: SLAYER as shield to shoot

Post#2 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:03 am

Slayers have 50 % less armor and 50 % less ressi in full rage. You just have to learn the rage mechanic and have some group support, and i am sure you will have some fun.

Slayer is the best melee class i ever played! Yes it's hard to play solo(for most) but a beast with the right group support.

Good luck :)

About Magus. I am happy for those who play magus, because it was really a class who needed some more damage.

Mazadun

Post#3 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:07 am

I got hit on my SW for 3.8k crit from lvl 33 magus from nowhere, so yeah magus is a threat to every class not only to slayer. And one more thing, get pocket guard and slayer will reck faces.
Choppa - Mazadun , Sorc - Mazadark, Shadow Warrior - ArrowBlink
Warhammer online: Return of Reckoning videos - Youtube playlist

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#4 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:13 am

Well its Just one cast on dat range. If u die against a 2k dmg cast all 5 seconds so 400 dmg per second youre Group does something wrong.. If u are a alone well than u do something wrong.
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Kali14
Banned

Post#5 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:44 am

Slayer as dwarf should almost ignoring enemy magic. This is not my idea this is WARHAMMER LORE. In this game he with choppa have the worst defeance against magic attacks from all classes and they are only 2 classes in all game which must play with guard and healer because sorc and now magus just eat them in 4 seconds. Even with 35% disrupt which may be reduced by attaker till 15%? And with resistances for 700 which may be reduced almost to 0? Still he have 15%-35% to being critically hit which give to attacker. And where points for dps?

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#6 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:36 am

Y If it where not like that slayer where Hardy OP . Same like a sorc or bw. Without guards or nice heal they die Instant.
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Fousek

Post#7 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:38 am

Mazadun wrote:I got hit on my SW for 3.8k crit from lvl 33 magus from nowhere, so yeah magus is a threat to every class not only to slayer. And one more thing, get pocket guard and slayer will reck faces.
3,8k how? I have nearly best in slot geared magus lvl 31 (i am using pots and very good talismans) and best crit on Bolt of Change into SW was 19xx. I never saw 2k+ in single crit.

But on other hand on my SW in T3 i was able to crit with Festering Arrow 3,5k thanks to M2 + Vengeance.

Kali14
Banned

Post#8 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:14 am

I sugest to reduce slayer cheance to be critically hit, increass his disrupt/dodge, berserk state no longer reduce his resistances by 50% and cheange his bonus from anni/merc for spiritual resistance insteed corporeal. And something comparing for choppa. Something really must to be done. And comparission BW/ Sorc to slayer/ choppa because they also must have guard is dissapoined.

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#9 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:23 am

Sry If i say that But thats bullshit. A well played slayer in a good grp is rly rly rly Hard to kill. Talk to some good slayer or slayer grps. Mayb they can give u Tips. One slayer can :| so much and with guard and good heal and cleanse He is a very powerful weapon. I looks like youre Personal opinion comes from solo playing slayer or Bad grps. It doesent madder wich mdps u play all of tham get killed very easy without guard. A slayer with more resi more distrupt and less Chance to get a critical Hit would be a Monster OP toon. Edit : its a grp game and If u Care balance AT 1on1 or pug plays u are in the wrong game.

Gerv
Banned

Post#10 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:29 am

Stop complaining, take some of the advice given to you in the responses and get a good group. You game play experience will skyrocket and you will likely realize, like everyone else, that you don't need a buff.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.