Recent Topics

Ads

[Slayer] How to survive in T4?

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Osred

[Slayer] How to survive in T4?

Post#1 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:39 pm

Given my intense need to play alts of all varieties I've ended up playing the slayer for a bit. Unfortunately it seems impossible to stay alive in T4 long enough, especially since Destro seem to have a server wide armour stacking protocal going on right now, damage is low as well.

Any pointers?
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Ads
Luicetarro

Re: [Slayer] How to survive in T4?

Post#2 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:45 pm

We were doing fine with a Slayer, a RP and my Kotbs.
Granted, while playing with PUGs, it's hard to get a tank to guard you.

Krima

Post#3 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:16 pm

rampage + heall skill
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

shaggyboomboom

Post#4 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Stack wound talis, use the left tree self heal while targets are KD'ed. Dump rage frequently, don't stay in the red area for too long.

Neflak

Post#5 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:44 am

From my understanding, you can't go full glass cannon ever and the longer you stay in the red the more likely you are to get bursted. Dump rage often, use armor tactic and stay near your guard (must have guard).

Bretin

Post#6 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:57 am

staying alive as a melee is a matter of movement and situational reaction. you need a proper interface and should know what the buffs/debuffs on you do. also you need to know when you can engage and when you can't. you need to know when you can go full nuts and you need to know when you are better off pressuring targets in the backline.

in general staying alive with a slayer is as easy as with any other mdps you just need to know what matters as a mdps in WAR. oh and get yourself potions ;)

guard + heal makes your life even easier btw, so get some friends to support you.

Antalor

Post#7 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:46 am

How to surive in T4 ? You need dpsing AM, RP, 2 SWs, WL and you can destroy warbands.
''If we die, we will die wielding our swords and there is no better death for a warrior. We will all sit at Sigmar's banquet like the heroes of old and our names will be remembered in the songs of our people till the end of time.''

simtex
Suspended

Post#8 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:20 am

Bretin wrote:staying alive as a melee is a matter of movement and situational reaction. you need a proper interface and should know what the buffs/debuffs on you do. also you need to know when you can engage and when you can't. you need to know when you can go full nuts and you need to know when you are better off pressuring targets in the backline.

in general staying alive with a slayer is as easy as with any other mdps you just need to know what matters as a mdps in WAR. oh and get yourself potions ;)

guard + heal makes your life even easier btw, so get some friends to support you.
200 rr points is another solution
Last edited by simtex on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

Ads
Tesq

Post#9 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:01 pm

simtex wrote:
Bretin wrote:staying alive as a melee is a matter of movement and situational reaction. you need a proper interface and should know what the buffs/debuffs on you do. also you need to know when you can engage and when you can't. you need to know when you can go full nuts and you need to know when you are better off pressuring targets in the backline.

200 rr points is another sulotion
ouch

Kali14
Banned

Post#10 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:12 am

On my slayer 2 times I did 40 000 self heals in 1 scenario. I had cleansing wind on 3 lvl, tikin' chances tactic from skaven spec and I always was in berserk + Rune of absorption and short templer. No fierce might tactic and critical hits but on the begin when I had only Ruin armour and some weapon from epic quest this build was not bad. Usually It was between 10000-20000 self heals on scenario.