Recent Topics

Ads

Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Toggle

Re: Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Post#31 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:23 pm

How applicable to a Zealot is the information found in the RP section of the handbook. I’m wondering specifically about the gear suggestions. I’m also wondering if there are specific pieces recommended. For example, it says 5 pieces of conq. Does it matter which 5? Thanks!
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Ads
SilentMorbus

Re: Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Post#32 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:43 pm

thank you all from the bottom of my dawi heart,i need the granadier build so much

sonorous

Post#33 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:34 am

Bumping due to popular request
Kolland & Irolland

Glorian

Post#34 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:38 am

sonorous wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:34 am Bumping due to popular request
Some, meaning a lot of the build links don't work anymore in the Handbook. Please ask in the Bitterstone Discord for a current Version.
Also some new Sets entered the game which are not taken into account in the Sniper build and such.

Although the Runepriest Guide from Minipuce is full with screenshots and all the information for positioning and use of Abilities and builds are still state of the art.

Also most of the Gear you see mentioned goes up to RR65. Most other Gear in the Game you need higher RR for.
So take the Handbook as a Guide till you reach RR65.

Glorian

Post#35 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:52 pm

We are in the progress of updating the Dwarf Handbook.
Stay tuned.

Cormeister

Post#36 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:46 pm

Glorian wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:52 pm We are in the progress of updating the Dwarf Handbook.
Stay tuned.
Awesome news! Thank you!

Moriare

Post#37 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:31 pm

Great news and nice job, guys! Thanks for all! :)

Kragg

Post#38 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:58 am

For those guildmates who are posting here. Use our signature, if you please.

See below ;)
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Geezer

Post#39 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:58 am

Thanks for this guide. Is it just me or are most of the IB build links broken or incomplete? Thanks again.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
George Bernard Shaw

Glorian

Post#40 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:22 pm

Geezer wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:58 am Thanks for this guide. Is it just me or are most of the IB build links broken or incomplete? Thanks again.
The links are outdated. We are rebuilding the guide with pictures.
Atm we are putting our work into warband builds for the Dwarf/Slayer Warband.