Recent Topics

Ads

IB Tactics

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Cornerback

Re: IB Tactics

Post#21 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:19 pm

Does not happen on my 2h IB. Are you sure it's not an addon messing with your tactics?
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Ads
Cornerback

Post#22 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:17 am

Did a BS run 2 days ago and our IB had his aggro tactic slotted to slot 4. After almost every portal in BS, his aggro tactic stopped working until he switched his tactic sets back and forth, causing a few wipes because of aggro losses.

So apparently this is still a thing. I don't know him, tho, so I don't know if he is using any add-ons causing this.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Acamano

Post#23 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:12 pm

LOL! Hard to reproduce!? The tactics bug when you switch weapons, switch zones, equip banner, drop banner, change any gear, die and respawn sometimes. You literally just have to spend 20 minutes on the IB and you will encounter the bug hahaha. Actually play the game (even if it's afk rvr roam), and your test to determine the tactic bug will be concluded in 1 hour tops. LONG-HELD GRUDGE

But forget about diagnosing, and replicating, and testing, and work we know ya'll should be getting paid for lol.

Go find tactic "long-held grudge" and delete it, get rid of it, erase it from tactic options for IB. I'm sure it's way too complicated and way too efficient to go about programming in this way. But the issue is one tactic, and one that doesn't even work (like 1/4 of IB's skills anyways lol) so just get rid of it.

Or do us a damn favor and replace that stupid tactic ID with pushing knock or AI for every IB. At least if we only get 3/4 of our tactics the 1 we will not get an option on would be one of the only useful things IB has anyways.

Or just admit the class is trash, working on it is a waste of time, and give just copy/paste the skills from BG or BO and IB will be useful! That will make us happy!

Ramlaen

Post#24 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:06 am

Ever since the hotfix today my IB's tactics are no longer bugged, I no longer have to cycle my tactic bar after logging in, zoning or changing equipment!
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

Ysaran

Post#25 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:10 am

I was one of the first to discover this bug back in march, it was grating at first but after I got stomped twice I just outplayed it by making two tactict slot (I use 1 and 5) with the same tactic and switching them every time you join sc or change zone. Even without a fix it's really easy to solve the problem, do you really thought about not playing IB just for this stupid bug? You are really lazy
Zputadenti

dalen
Developer

Post#26 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:14 am

I found an issue with the "Seen it all before" tactic that was fixed in this patch. Hopefully it fixed this issue on the IB.
Source Developer

Skag84

Post#27 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:45 pm

I’ve had no issues since last patch with tactics.
[Guild Leader of Ruin]

Acamano

Post#28 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:31 pm

I don't think I noticed any issues in the last 2 weeks with IB tactics either!!!!!

AWESOME JOB DEVS!!!! I think the IB tactic bug is fixed from the time I've played in the last 2 weeks.

Through zones, scenarios, death, and even my banner maintains my tactics!

Thank you devs for fixing this finally! (might have been a side fix from fixing all other classes tactics, but I will take it!)

@Dalen thank you!!!

Edit: I will do my absolute best to get a ticket submitted this weekend for Shield Sweep. Since the patch with the IB changes (I know, I still have yet to make report the bug...) Shield Sweep does not produce additional 10 grudge per enemy hit, but it also does not spend the 10 grudge it requires. It just allows you to use shield sweep when you have 10 grudge but does not produce any extra or waste it either. )
Any other Ib can test this relatively easy, it's hardly noticed but just go shield sweep a few enemies and you will notice no gain in grudge when using it on more than 1 enemy.

Ads