Recent Topics

Ads

Give SnB BG some love

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tanski

Give SnB BG some love

Post#1 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:31 am

SNB big offers nothing to the group that 2h doesn’t besides HTL and M4. Please give them SOMETHING, perhaps a debuff on WoS if shield equipped, or on furious howl, or maybe a group buff on block. Give serious city groups and wb groups a reason to take this spec. They don’t have to be worthless, they really don’t have to.

As an aside , why make that fortress shield so damn sexy if I don’t have a reason to use it :p ?
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Ads
tazdingo

Re: Give SnB BG some love

Post#2 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:40 am

the 2h restriction on pretty much all desired tank utilities is dumb imo, i dont get why it became so global

Cyrylius

Post#3 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:04 am

SnB exists to appear magically in forts and provide 10 seconds of perfect invincibility, and to create salty posts about breaking city s3 by healing champion in 5 seconds. It has no other use, and considering being equipped with the most powerful m4 in game by far you kind of have to accept that it's a class with one purpose and it can't get any other use until they nerf Kaine's warding. Until then you can enjoy being tanky and having 5 seconds kd, neither being particularly helpful in large-scale fights or group survivability but both being very fun to play with, especially in addition to superpunt. Class isn't viable, but can be enjoyable and 2H spec is very good. That's already more build flexibility than a few other classes in the game.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#4 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:08 am

obvious thing is to make 2h and snb specs more distinguished. also stuff like requiring block to knockdown is just sounding super unintuitive and annoying.

im sure the next realm champs will make things better xd.

Tanski

Post#5 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:34 pm

Well yes Khaines warding is extremely powerful and underutilized imo, but it’s still an M4. Low key I knew this post wasn’t gonna change anything and I feel most people do as this topic has been brought up multiple times but it’s just bad design honestly.
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

nebelwerfer

Post#6 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:44 pm

pvprangergod wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:08 am obvious thing is to make 2h and snb specs more distinguished. also stuff like requiring block to knockdown is just sounding super unintuitive and annoying.

im sure the next realm champs will make things better xd.
I think the requirement of defending an attack (more often than not by guard) bfore a knockdown is actually intuitive and quite good. i already wrote a balance proposal on that kobs/chosen shouldnt be excempt from this, but it's been collecting dust. Super silly and unfair :lol: but it's one of many things probably several essays to read/write about this topic alone so. :|

phononHYPE

Post#7 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:25 pm

I like None Shall Pass and I like Wave of Scorn - I've never cared for Force of Fury. Those 13 pt "emergency buttons", on knight as well, seem lackluster. The knights is decent, but the BGs is so conditional! That needs changing, perhaps something with more flavor, as this post mentions, something to set the BG tank apart from his 2h kin.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative