Recent Topics

Ads

[WE] Basic build

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
facundo7777

[WE] Basic build

Post#1 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:29 pm

Hi,

i cant find information whats is the best/basic build atm?

iam 40/53 and running sth like this:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5606,5612

can U please tell me what should i change?

Ads
Krima

Re: [WE] Basic build

Post#2 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:05 pm

Nothing.. thats the best buil atm. Maybe replace SR for something else if u feel like. TOB or FM.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

facundo7777

Post#3 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:01 pm

so we dont have burst builde like wh?

wh is able to kill on kd or almost on kd

Kornaker

Post#4 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:41 pm

Switch Flanking for Taste of blood when doing grouped scenario, you'll allways have the buff up.
It's the only good spec for scenario.

Soloing is better with the witchbrew build, but avoid KOTBS and good Archmage, they have so much absorb and Corporeal resist.

RoR.builders - Witch Elf

The dps output is ST just Enfeebling Strike backstab stun backstab Witchbrew wracking pain ( Toughness debuff ) ruthless Assault. Here the burst. Nothing more

facundo7777

Post#5 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:44 pm

Kornaker wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:41 pm Switch Flanking for Taste of blood when doing grouped scenario, you'll allways have the buff up.
It's the only good spec for scenario.

Soloing is better with the witchbrew build, but avoid KOTBS and good Archmage, they have so much absorb and Corporeal resist.

RoR.builders - Witch Elf

The dps output is ST just Enfeebling Strike backstab stun backstab Witchbrew wracking pain ( Toughness debuff ) ruthless Assault. Here the burst. Nothing more
thanks!!
but i dont get one thing :P RA after wrecking pain at 1 frenzy? its to consume witch brew with aa?

ps.
what is the regen build? is it worth to try?

Kornaker

Post#6 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:40 am

Yes for more Witchbrew proc yes. It's the regen build, you have to take the fleshrender Jewelry 3 Time, and i think the New HV one. Double bubble with the scenario 5p bonus, so you have all to survive. It's a Long Time run to be at a good point.

The healing gained by the tactic will never be like the WH one. My proper calculation have been 14.5K healing during a scenario ( when i Can go on a 55K with WH). So it's more valuable to go full regen with bubble, more protection. And it's a one random healing proc only on one gcd when on WH it Can proc on Dragon gun X Time and heal all your life, and you need to be in the poor kiss of death, when your AP is more survival or Init debuff.

I prefer being more squishie but going Carnage, more my playstyle.

facundo7777

Post#7 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:15 pm

"The dps output is ST just Enfeebling Strike backstab stun backstab Witchbrew wracking pain ( Toughness debuff ) ruthless Assault. Here the burst. Nothing more"

its not working for me. I was trying few hours and there is now way to do backstab and then heartseeker becasuse target is going to avoid being back to u. Heartseeker works only as 1 attack after stealth so its kinda bad

Kornaker

Post#8 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:09 pm

facundo7777 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:15 pm "The dps output is ST just Enfeebling Strike backstab stun backstab Witchbrew wracking pain ( Toughness debuff ) ruthless Assault. Here the burst. Nothing more"

its not working for me. I was trying few hours and there is now way to do backstab and then heartseeker becasuse target is going to avoid being back to u. Heartseeker works only as 1 attack after stealth so its kinda bad
Right. The 5ft range is kinda the problem.

Ads
facundo7777

Post#9 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:18 am

after next few hours of testing. KD adfter stealth poison, wb, poison ra

its generally not bad but tbh i dont see any difference between witchbrew and carnge build in dmg output.

Probably the difference is while we have fleshrenders or much higher rr and ws in carnge.

hard choice atm which build should i go :P

facundo7777

Post#10 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:02 am

Is regen possible without SC gear? Iam playing only rvr and wont spend gold for jewels if they gonna be useless.

What exactly Tactics and renown build is required?