Recent Topics

Ads

[WE] Basic build

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
abezverkhiy

Re: [WE] Basic build

Post#11 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:34 am

facundo7777 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:01 pm so we dont have burst builde like wh?

wh is able to kill on kd or almost on kd
Please trust my WH experience. There is no burst until you get to top gear tiers.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Ads
facundo7777

Post#12 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:00 pm

abezverkhiy wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:34 am
facundo7777 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:01 pm so we dont have burst builde like wh?

Please trust my WH experience. There is no burst until you get to top gear tiers.
Yeah, i understand that.

Thats why iam looking for something effective at lower lvls od renown

Akram

r

Post#13 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:23 pm

After playing around with various buids on my WE, this is what i finally settled for and what i enjoy the most :

RoR.builders - Witch Elf

Gear : 7 sov (w/o helmet) because i like the crit chance proc wich works for everyone in your faction / 2 senti (ring / helmet) / 2 genesis (inc. the one with +36 melee power)
Also you could do a classic 5 sov / 2 conq (belt - boots) / 2 senti

Renown : 4 crit / 3 FS / rest w/e you want (i use 2 str to softcap and 1 parry)

A few explainations and disclaimers about that build :

- From my experience the more gear you get, the more carnage and treachery paths become better
- At lower RR witchbrew is for sure better suited, but i really never enjoyed it especially because it forces you to burn 1 gcd to use it and that could mean alot when you want to burst someone fast
- This is probably not the best build for all situations and opinions may vary, but this what i find confortable to play with
- The biggest drawback (by far) from this build is the lack of elixir of shadows but you learn to play w/o it (i do envy the WH trees for that... much better optimized), i dont really miss the incoming heal debuff but again opinions may vary
- Maxed ruthless assault along with bleeding edge can really do holes in some ppl, i often get 1k+ crits on each hit, bleeding edge is also a flat +50% armor pen with stacks on your current WS, which is also buffed by Pierce Armor
- Pierce Armor is a beauty, having 2 knockdowns is also really handy, especially that OYK is semi-ranged and w/o positionnal condition (very clutch in many situations)
- Elixir of insane power is not really usefull since it doesnt stack with bleeding edge, more of a filler point but can be used since bleeding edge procs on the second tick of RA (first if you use EoIP)

Overall its more a bursty spec that requires decent gear, but it really gives you the impact feeling i didnt get on the others specs i tried
Last edited by Akram on Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

abezverkhiy

Post#14 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:27 pm

facundo7777 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:00 pm

Yeah, i understand that.

You WE guys are lucky to have WB and Corporal damage build. Go for it. Corp damage does not scale with Strength so you can spend on other attributes like Wounds.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Kornaker

Post#15 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:09 pm

abezverkhiy wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:27 pm
facundo7777 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:00 pm

Yeah, i understand that.

You WE guys are lucky to have WB and Corporal damage build. Go for it. Corp damage does not scale with Strength so you can spend on other attributes like Wounds.
I found myself that Dragon gun healing WH is better than WB on WE but it depend point of view.
I've Up the 2 class to be sure i wasn't saying wrong. 1vs1 i think i'll win on WH when i loose on WE. Group wise, WE carnage has so powerful utility for destro and ST push.
Dragon gun WH is only Initiative Debuff on demand and morale pump. But you kill foe by being a lifesteal beast with Aoe heal.

I have one question i'm nearly sure it is but: does kiss have an internal cooldown? As i Can be heal by kiss of death once a gcd only on one target ( Don't proc on other with OYK). Cause it proc x Time a gcd with a dragon gun, x being number of opposite foe. Does some found it not very fair kiss have gcd and bullet Don't?

Dakkhon

Post#16 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:06 pm

WE can do the same thing if not better. Not sure what you are doing but yeah WE are just as good at doing the same thing.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

idkl

Post#17 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:24 pm

Hello all you WE Out there, can someone please post a rotation and opener for they OYK build, i have played only WB build. Thx all

Haskr

Post#18 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:30 am

Does Bleeding Edge activate while using Ruthless Assault? Or only after?

Ads