Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Elf] - Bugs/Fixes/Changes

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Eisboleas

[Witch Elf] - Bugs/Fixes/Changes

Post#1 » Fri May 21, 2021 11:02 am

Hello,

~ So the most known bug for WE after the latest patch is that the cooldown of stealth is down to 4 seconds.

~ The default bloodlust counter seems to be broken ? Sometimes I have bloodlust but they dont appear, other times u spend all bloodlust but they are still there, no idea whats the cause of it.

~ If you have 5 bloodlust and you use the Shadow of Elixir to stealth and use an opener which adds 2 bloodlust, ur bloodlust resets to 0, idk if its intentional but it makes no sense :o It should just stay on 5 and not get reset.

~ Taste of Blood tactic doesnt apply on WB and kisses even tho its a general damage multiplier and not a positional one like Flanking.

~ The disappearance of the cooldown on abilities without a global cooldown, such as elixir of shadows or feinted position needs to be fixed as well.

Thanks for your time, hope to see these things fixed soon, especially the bloodlust ones since its the main thing of a WE.
Last edited by Eisboleas on Fri May 21, 2021 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Ads
komar9111

Re: [Witch Elf] - Bugs/Fixes/Changes

Post#2 » Fri May 21, 2021 11:43 am

Eisboleas wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:02 am Hello,

~ So the most known bug for WE after the latest patch is that the cooldown of stealth is down to 4 seconds.

~ The default bloodlust counter seems to be broken ? Sometimes I have bloodlust but they dont appear, other times u spend all bloodlust but they are still there, no idea whats the cause of it.

~ If you have 5 bloodlust and you use the Shadow of Elixir to stealth and use an opener which adds 2 bloodlust, ur bloodlust resets to 0, idk if its intentional but it makes no sense :o It should just stay on 5 and not get reset.

~ Taste of Blood tactic doesnt apply on WB and kisses even tho its a general damage multiplier and not a positional one like Flanking.

Thanks for your time, hope to see these things fixed soon, especially the bloodlust ones since its the main thing of a WE.
Taste of Blood never increased WB and kiss damage
Second To God

Krima

Post#3 » Fri May 21, 2021 12:01 pm

komar9111 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:43 am

Regarding TOB: On live it did actually increase dmg on WB and kisses.
I see no reason why not.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

komar9111

Post#4 » Fri May 21, 2021 12:23 pm

Krima wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:01 pm

I see no reason why not.
earlier damage increased only "flanking"
probably because + 40% damage to WB is too much for def WE, maybe need to bind WB to strength?
Second To God

dalen
Developer

Post#5 » Fri May 21, 2021 12:37 pm

I see no reason why not.
Any screenshots or video showing that?

I've heard lots of conflicting reports on damage multipliers and proc damage.
Source Developer

Sinisterror

Post#6 » Fri May 21, 2021 1:18 pm

dalen wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:37 pm

I see no reason why not.

I Played welf live and remember tob increasing all dmg kisses & dmg wpn procs included. I cant find the picture now but i dont how proc dmg is calculated ror vs live but live proc dmg happened first. Like wp/dok prayer or kiss/bullet happened before skill dmg not after, and witch elf finishers hit 2 times and you always had the possibility of 2x kiss proc on 2 hit finisher. Riposte could crit also : D had 1 sec icd. But really 0.5 sec icd should be max on your own career mechanic/tactic procs. Maybe because dmg happened before skill dmg they bypassed some defense and did more dmg live. Imo best way to balance is reducing aoe back to 9 and increasing proc dmg/changing icd to 0.5 sec is enough to bring single target dmg enough when focused so you can actually kill. I think all tactic dmg procs were able to crit.

Live These kind of armour procs stacked 2x with armour pot or wp/dok/rp/ze taktit/ prayer/ some armour buff skill so 3x was possible. Armour debuffing with rr 45 marauder cutting claw + armour debuff wpn was something like 2400 armour but i think double armour debuffing was removed in most cases at some point. but basically 660 pot + 700 + 900 procs would stack always live.
https://i.imgur.com/nwhG79N.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YO6VgdW.jpg

Key to best balance and best gameplay is to keep warhammer age of reckoning's uniqueness and no real mirror classes, and bringing back as much of that uniqueness(basically before rr 100 but with lotd) that shaped epic pvp is KEY PRAISE HAIL. Reason why wl snare was like tank's is because wl needs to be flank to do maximum dmg and control. Also pounce should be possible to keep walls in some cases and bringing back the possibility to pounce when in air. it has cd now 10 seconds which is fine if pet gets grp heals as it should=) Im not gonna list all classes things that should be brought back : D But dps rp/zealot should have aoe heal debuff. 75 % heal debuff is stupid. 50 % should be max but there should be skills/procs/tactics with effects like - On Hit: 10% chance to reduce the next two heals on the target within 10 seconds by 400. This would work with casted,melee,potion, anything heal related. Which eliminates need for 75 % HD. I dont know why im still talking : D

Also skills/gear procs etc like On Being Hit: 10% chance to Heal yourself for 666 health over the next 7 seconds.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Krima

Post#7 » Fri May 21, 2021 1:45 pm

I see no reason why not.

Yes, sure:

Click here to watch on YouTube Thats me 11 years ago lol.
Sec 0.23 of the video.. I had taste of blood up + flanking Witchbrew hits the white lion for 471, without flanking hiting for 421 ....Im using WSCT, witchbrew damages says only (w) on the side of the dmg.. quality its bad but you can see, use 720P...
421 + 15% = 471

Now from taransula blog:
https://web.archive.org/web/20100407024 ... blic_html/

Also tactic Masterfull Treachery did increase dmg of withbrew. At least for me TOB = MT. Do the same thing: + 15% dmg of all attacks.

I dont see any reason why a 11 pt finisher skill cant synergies with the tactics.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

dalen
Developer

Post#8 » Fri May 21, 2021 2:05 pm

Krima wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:45 pm

I see no reason why not.

Yes, sure:

Sec 0.23 of the video.. I had taste of blood up + flanking Witchbrew hits the white lion for 471, without flanking hiting for 421 ....Im using WSCT, witchbrew damages says only (w) on the side of the dmg.. quality its bad but you can see, use 720P...
421 + 15% = 471

Now from taransula blog:

Also tactic Masterfull Treachery did increase dmg of withbrew. At least for me TOB = MT. Do the same thing: + 15% dmg of all attacks.

I dont see any reason why a 11 pt finisher skill cant synergies with the tactics.
TY, will take a look.

Only on witchbrew though, or anything that shows it on other procs? Currently WB is treated as a proc damage, like Covenant/Prayer procs, weapon damage procs etc.

A video with combat log showing and damage procs with & without damage multipliers active would be interesting.
Source Developer

Ads
Rumpel

Post#9 » Mon May 24, 2021 4:03 pm

dalen wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:05 pm

Yes, sure:

421 + 15% = 471

Now from taransula blog:

TY, will take a look.

Only on witchbrew though, or anything that shows it on other procs? Currently WB is treated as a proc damage, like Covenant/Prayer procs, weapon damage procs etc.

A video with combat log showing and damage procs with & without damage multipliers active would be interesting.
Something new on WB?
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

komar9111

Post#10 » Mon May 24, 2021 4:37 pm

I see no reason why not.

Yes, sure:

421 + 15% = 471

Now from taransula blog:

hmm, only ror base dmg WB 330 and has tactics + 25% damage to finishers, WB 460 + 55% dmg rly ??? you really understand the balance of the game
Second To God