Recent Topics

Ads

WE state atm

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Rapzel

Re: WE state atm

Post#41 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:45 am

Krima wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:57 am
Rapzel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:14 am So the best single target melee career in the game needs buffs because you guys don't get invited to city?
I know two Devs at least play WE, so they're well aware.
Premade WBs both bring WE/WH to stop the instant healer Res spam.
Career needs to be tuned down if anything, too good solo and in small scale.
All we need its grp utility. This game its not about 1v1. Endgame its city and forts, so yes.. Most WEs want to get invited
Uhh? 50% crit m3, KD on command, double heal debuff, one of the few init debuffs on Destro, a long with the highest ST pressure, there's no group that does not pick up a good WE.
What do you want more? AoE Armor debuff?

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#42 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:55 am

50% crit? how do you get there? does only work with a buff from another class afaik, not out of the box

Sulorie

Post#43 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:28 am

inoeth wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:55 am 50% crit? how do you get there? does only work with a buff from another class afaik, not out of the box
Read it again. If you know the class, it should be obvious.
Dying is no option.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#44 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:40 am

ahh my fault :D well i only know WE as an enemy and in 1on1 you rarely have to face m3

ShadowWalker

Post#45 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:08 am

The WE is fine. It's not "perfect". It's a bit too squish for WB games, but in 6 man, it performs very well. If you level a WE expecting a great WB class, your expectations are off. However, if you complain enough, maybe the devs will turn the WE into another "spin to win" WL. *Shrug*

P.S. Please fix Sacrifices Rewarded. Thank you and have a nice day!

badoglio

Post#46 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:31 am

git gut

Atropik

Post#47 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:08 pm

Rapzel wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:45 am Uhh? 50% crit m3, KD on command, double heal debuff, one of the few init debuffs on Destro, a long with the highest ST pressure, there's no group that does not pick up a good WE.
- m3 as group utility? kind of joke or?
- WE cant have both KD on command and double heal debuff,
- one of the few init debuffs on Destro also knows as the weakest init debuff in the entire game?
- Highest ST pressure? WE does not hit harder thn choppa, mara, wl or msw in any day of the weak, i can insure you, the only exception here is - "surprise motherf***er moment" when people are just unable to react.
- there is no group that does not pick a good player and if he rolls WE, well, they let him play his toy, but if he would play marauder instead - thing will go far better, dpsDok will perform better, dps bg would perform better.
Rapzel wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:45 am What do you want more? AoE Armor debuff?
I want WE:
- to become a medium armor class or to have a ST armordebuff just like any other melee class, so i can still have at least 300 armor on my own and not the negative amout of it when fighting a WL,
- be able to hit 3 targets with basic core ability so i can spend less time cleaning out bb/be,
- just 1 (ONE) decent 13 pt (!) ST melee finisher that would be actually a finisher and would deal a decent damage by the moment it is applied,
- Sewer Blessing to become an undefendable attack, cause this game from WEs perspective has only 3 blessings which worth to be removed - they are Repel Blasphemy, leonine Frenzy an Vigilance, and you know what? Yeah, lf is fine but its hard to pierce through the 100% parry buff or snb on kotbs.
- Rampage on slayer should not ignore m1
and many other things..
Nicelook | Obey

tunnare

Post#48 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:16 pm

I always said, the WH and WE do not change that the crying starts.

Ads
kikiprecko

Post#49 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:53 pm

Atropik wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:08 pm
Rapzel wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:45 am Uhh? 50% crit m3, KD on command, double heal debuff, one of the few init debuffs on Destro, a long with the highest ST pressure, there's no group that does not pick up a good WE.
- m3 as group utility? kind of joke or?
- WE cant have both KD on command and double heal debuff,
- one of the few init debuffs on Destro also knows as the weakest init debuff in the entire game?
- Highest ST pressure? WE does not hit harder thn choppa, mara, wl or msw in any day of the weak, i can insure you, the only exception here is - "surprise motherf***er moment" when people are just unable to react.
- there is no group that does not pick a good player and if he rolls WE, well, they let him play his toy, but if he would play marauder instead - thing will go far better, dpsDok will perform better, dps bg would perform better.
Rapzel wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:45 am What do you want more? AoE Armor debuff?
I want WE:
- to become a medium armor class or to have a ST armordebuff just like any other melee class, so i can still have at least 300 armor on my own and not the negative amout of it when fighting a WL,
- be able to hit 3 targets with basic core ability so i can spend less time cleaning out bb/be,
- just 1 (ONE) decent 13 pt (!) ST melee finisher that would be actually a finisher and would deal a decent damage by the moment it is applied,
- Sewer Blessing to become an undefendable attack, cause this game from WEs perspective has only 3 blessings which worth to be removed - they are Repel Blasphemy, leonine Frenzy an Vigilance, and you know what? Yeah, lf is fine but its hard to pierce through the 100% parry buff or snb on kotbs.
and many other things..
All that u said is true and everybody knows it, but ppl that main OP stuff like WL's , slayers etc will come here and comment that u dont know how to play your class , git gud type of comments. I guess till one of the DEV's rerolls WE it will be what it is atm a toy.

sighy

Post#50 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:48 pm

Atropik wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:08 pm I want WE:
and many other things..
Medium armor fits neither their lore counterparts nor the assassin gimmick and your st armor debuff is tied to one of the pve dagger. (I'd honestly prefer if the dagger debuff and self WS buff of Pierce Armor got swapped)