Recent Topics

Ads

WE state atm

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
inoeth
Suspended

Re: WE state atm

Post#31 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:15 pm

Krima wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:54 am WE should at least get any sort of grp Utility.

The class is just a strong 1v1 class for years.. and last patch they gave grp utilty to WH and more tools to 1v1 for the WE.. meme skill pounce + snare.
grp utility that nobody wants lol

Ads
Bloodmasked

Post#32 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:24 am

inoeth wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:15 pm
Krima wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:54 am WE should at least get any sort of grp Utility.

The class is just a strong 1v1 class for years.. and last patch they gave grp utilty to WH and more tools to 1v1 for the WE.. meme skill pounce + snare.
The issue is probably that they have AOE armor debuff but they aren't capable of AOE other than morale drain AOE every 10 seconds, and hitting 3 targets with slice. Its probably very awkward for WH to throw their armor debuff to the a blob but then focus on their target at the same time.

Martok

Post#33 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:28 am

Krima wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:54 amThe class is just a strong 1v1 class for years...

I have fun playing my WE, as I know you do. Sure I would like to get into more city warbands but if not I just PUG the things. Sometimes things just are what they are.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

inoeth
Suspended

Post#34 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:54 am

Bloodmasked wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:24 am
inoeth wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:15 pm

The issue is probably that they have AOE armor debuff but they aren't capable of AOE other than morale drain AOE every 10 seconds, and hitting 3 targets with slice. Its probably very awkward for WH to throw their armor debuff to the a blob but then focus on their target at the same time.
no the point is that the amor debuff makes zero difference, therefore WH is not invited for it

Rumpel

Post#35 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:44 am

I made two third and more of sov with soloroaming and bags. Its also more fun then City. Getting bags is so much much easier with WE cpmpared to "warband classes" because of many solokills and high reputation. Playing this way the class feels fine.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Rapzel

Post#36 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:14 am

So the best single target melee career in the game needs buffs because you guys don't get invited to city?
I know two Devs at least play WE, so they're well aware.
Premade WBs both bring WE/WH to stop the instant healer Res spam.
Career needs to be tuned down if anything, too good solo and in small scale.

abezverkhiy

Post#37 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:28 am

Rapzel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:14 am So the best single target melee career in the game needs buffs because you guys don't get invited to city?
You are a party pooper. Just grab your popcorn and sit next to us watching this show.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Krima

Post#38 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:57 am

Rapzel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:14 am So the best single target melee career in the game needs buffs because you guys don't get invited to city?
All we need its grp utility. This game its not about 1v1. Endgame its city and forts, so yes.. Most WEs want to get invited
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Ads
yhani

Post#39 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm

with knight I always get spot but its not like I can run with whatever I like and I "compete" with sm and ib only. WE compete with mara, sh, choppa, sorc, magus. And since we have tight space in cities its natural that some classes have it easier than others.

But is it end-game when:
- you get same currency elsewhere
- it keeps going when you are offline

let say it is endgame: you start from t2, then fight middle-zones, probably defend one fort, join in two forts, then fight in city. Then you can call it endgame but who does that

Usually it goes like this: -goes online- "oh, ram is moving"

in city you fight close quarters so its not easy with stealthy guys or ranged-dps or healers. Maybe we should have another zone next to it with open field. Two connected instances with different landscapes to get everyone in.

This game is closer to battlefield than lets say dragon age. Its up to fighting zone who is scissor and who is paper. But you can "unlock" every pvp-item no matter where you fight in t4 so I am not sure i understand that frustration about free game.
Vadhal - kotbs rr80+

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#40 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:27 pm

yhani wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm I am not sure i understand that frustration about free game.
We have a very passionate community. It's actually a great thing to have. Alternatively people just playing the game and not caring at all would be pretty boring. Like a lot of other games with perfectly mirrored balance I suppose.

Some classes have a harder time than others to find their niche, and that's okay.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog