Recent Topics

Ads

[Sorc] Crit Chance

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
iceydealer

Re: [Sorc] Crit Chance

Post#11 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:22 pm

All you are saying is that you do not have any idea what the bw/sorc class mechanic is... and it wouldn't be just those skills that are crit-ing more often, that's probably just your perception as they are used often.

BW/Sorc Class mech give 35% crit rate at 100 charge in exchange for hitting themselves flat damage at a chance on every cast. At BiS equip with lini probably give ~30% crit rate with +35% class mech, even with -10% reduced chance to be crit, you probably still can get crit at 50% rate.

I doubt you did not have somebody in your guild to explain this to you.

Ads
nebelwerfer

Post#12 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:24 pm

Idk how much crit they can get at bis but its a lot more than 50%.

Just with a little pve raiding you can get onslaught and then you got :

35% crit from the class mechanic (so they build up dark magic by using offensive spells so it takes half a minute to spam random **** before their spells really start to hurt, it caps out on 35% crit and 100% critcal damage bonus, this is their class mechanic)
5% from gear
9% from boost V procc on onslaught gear

and thats not even bis so.. yea.

abezverkhiy

Post#13 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:40 pm

iceydealer & nebelwerfer

thank you guys for your explainations. i never played bw/sorc and never asked guildies for advice, my best take was to ask sorcs direct.

thank you.

p.s. as a token of gratitude feel free to ask about any of my 5 tunes if needed be. thank you again.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

mjd67

Post#14 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:42 pm

Hey, Hotlara / Coldlara here.

Bis sorc/bw will have 41-43 crit chance base with liniment. Then you have to add class mechanic +35, so 76-78 total. Now add buffs from all other classes, +10 KOTBS/BG, +10 IB, etc. Also initiative debuffs. So before you know it, you have almost 100% chance to crit, even against people with 0% chance to be crit.

Best advice I can give you, is play all arc types on both relms to a high level, learn what abilities do and how they stack. Play with people/guild mates that also want to learn and improve.

Knowing what all abilities and how all classes work and synergies together puts you at such an advantage. There are way to many relm pride and lazy people on this server, no one wants to figure things out on their own.

Hope that helps.

M0rw47h

Post#15 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:30 pm

abezverkhiy wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:27 pm
M0rw47h wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:14 pm Sorc has up to "free" +35% crit from class mechanic.
Could you please elaborate on this?
Sorc/BW class mechanic is Dark Magic/Combustion, here you can read about it: