Recent Topics

Ads

[WE] Feedback on new TA "pounce"

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ojoaop

Re: [WE] Feedback on new TA "pounce"

Post#31 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:32 pm

I dislike the change, because when you want to use Treacherous Assault in a healer or caster class and you are really near, the animation of this skill is really bad. In other hand, an armor debuff is so much better to kill an healer using full armor talisman or any class with medium or heavy armor.

The pounce isn't a bad idea, but the animation is the worse thing, without dismounting skill or snear, you can stay so far or more than before used Treacherous Assault.

Ads
13eara

Post#32 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:49 am

It's a thumbs down for me as well. I feel they made it worse. Not only is it pointless, but it is counterproductive. You leap at your target and then get stuck on some invisible **** and then spend time falling. What a waste of time TBH.

Krima

Post#33 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:29 am

After hours and hours of use.. I removed treacherous assault of my bar.

So basically out of 3 openers just 2 are usefull now.

I hope devs revert it back to old Treacherous Assault without pounce.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Taz83

Post#34 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:20 am

every time i used it by the time the jump animation finished target is still unmounted and too far away ... sad but its happening

soldude

Post#35 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:35 pm

it is impossible to use heart seeker after pounce (ping 60-80)
Xergon wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:47 pm Imho, IF you really want to add Pounce to WE then either:

- it should be something like a 10-15s debuff which allows u to pounce on target WHEN u choice to, not automatically enforced.

- animation should be not the same pounce but maybe more like ASW Shadowstep - direct leap

Current form is very bad for any kind usage than trolling urself :D
Better take shadow step from shadow warrior. That pounce realy bad :idea:
upd: i delete that pounce on my action bar now. that looks like skill for memes.

Krima

Post#36 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:02 pm

soldude wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:35 pm it is impossible to use heart seeker after pounce (ping 60-80)
Xergon wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:47 pm Imho, IF you really want to add Pounce to WE then either:

- it should be something like a 10-15s debuff which allows u to pounce on target WHEN u choice to, not automatically enforced.

- animation should be not the same pounce but maybe more like ASW Shadowstep - direct leap

Current form is very bad for any kind usage than trolling urself :D
Better take shadow step from shadow warrior. That pounce realy bad :idea:
upd: i delete that pounce on my action bar now. that looks like skill for memes.
Basically all the witch elfs are waiting for the revert.
I dont even think an animation like shadowstep would do the JOB...

Afterall im just happy with original Treacherous Assault
No pounce
No shadowstep
Krima - WE RR 87

Quandar

Post#37 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:25 pm

after every "fake-pounce" - i shout like this "where is my targettttt I'm flying no no no...fck"...dont use dont use again... :evil:
The Bride of Khaine

ikillyouheal

Post#38 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:30 pm

Why do we still have this ability? .
Please we don't ask for something just REVERT treacherous assault back to what it was without the pounce.
Remove it until you think of something else to give or not give us in any case just remove the pounce element at least for the time being!

Ads
losvtranse

Post#39 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:17 pm

In my insignificant opinion it's... Okay, if there would be a better implementation of the animation, but not as a baseline and not only on a single ability, it should be a choice if you want it or not. I believe that instead it should be a part of the "Masterful Treachery" tactic and working on all three openers.

Krima

Post#40 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:29 pm

losvtranse wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:17 pm In my insignificant opinion it's... Okay, if there would be a better implementation of the animation, but not as a baseline and not only on a single ability, it should be a choice if you want it or not. I believe that instead it should be a part of the "Masterful Treachery" tactic and working on all three openers.
Good Idea to let the player choose. Even if they add it to all openers.. I would leave it off.

The combo stealth + opener (enfebling strike) PA into Elixir of shadows + Vehement blades its a thing and the pounce completly messes the whole rotation, and the smothness of the combo.
Krima - WE RR 87