Recent Topics

Ads

WE- Ruthless Assault spec.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Rumpel

Re: WE- Ruthless Assault spec.

Post#11 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:48 pm

Bleeding Edge is very good. Im having 70%+ armorignore from allsides for all spells, including autoattack ore riposte, when using frenzies everytime the proc ends. Frenzy- slicey- slice-frency and so on = permanent armor penetration. A two point frenzy hits like a slice or aw. And all this without positioning, so no dmg lost when not hitting from behind.

I think the calculation is: first yout base armor ignore ( with piercing armor, maybe 30%+) and from that bleeding edge 50%.

2000k armor - 600 (30%) = 1400 - 700 (50%)= 700 armor left

Just try it!

Only thing you missing is heal debuff but it has an enormous burst and range knockdown which works perfecly with pounce.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Ads
Krima

Post#12 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:26 pm

jughurta69 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:57 am Krima all time I never saw you post positive

Personally in my eyes you always exaggerate while bringing everything back to your gameplay

WE have more burst than WH yes WRONG

WH can have more sustain than WH yes WRONG
Well.. they fixed bleeding edge and blessed blades. It was trash upon release. It looks good now.

IMHO i can prove with facts..
Yes, WH have more burst than WE
WE have more sustained dmg than WH

Prove me wrong? I play both classes, my WH is rr 82 no biased here. Please tell me how WE can have more burst than.
-EXIT WOUND (5 accusations) (base dmg very high)
-AA
-Guarante bullet proc dmg
- Even more burst now with free armor debuff. Even not speeced burn amor fives 600 armor debuff, its good enough.

Now talking about sustained dmg, WE its superior due to TOB, PA (110 weapon skill) + kiss of betrayal or Witchbrew spec. WE dont have issues with AP.
Please try to google the meaning of bursty dmg and sustained dmg in mmo.

Even Teinhala said it that WH bursty > WE. Lets hear players who, play both classes.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

jughurta69

Post#13 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:32 pm

too much certainty, of "have said

Sarnai

Post#14 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:45 pm

Important to take into consideration that you won't be doing any auto-attacks during RA/TbP channels.
WH looking for gunbad left

sighy

Post#15 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:13 pm

Sarnai wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:45 pm Important to take into consideration that you won't be doing any auto-attacks during RA/TbP channels.
The channel is quicker, in relation to attackspeed. Well at least MoM proc makes it quicker for WE

Sarnai

Post#16 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:48 pm

sighy wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:13 pm
Sarnai wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:45 pm Important to take into consideration that you won't be doing any auto-attacks during RA/TbP channels.
The channel is quicker, in relation to attackspeed. Well at least MoM proc makes it quicker for WE
I'm just saying that your auto-attacks won't benefit from MoM or BE during an RA channel, that's all. Simply something to consider when creating your rotation.
WH looking for gunbad left

ctosterhout

Post#17 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:12 am

Rumpel wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:48 pm Bleeding Edge is very good. Im having 70%+ armorignore from allsides for all spells, including autoattack ore riposte, when using frenzies everytime the proc ends. Frenzy- slicey- slice-frency and so on = permanent armor penetration. A two point frenzy hits like a slice or aw. And all this without positioning, so no dmg lost when not hitting from behind.

I think the calculation is: first yout base armor ignore ( with piercing armor, maybe 30%+) and from that bleeding edge 50%.

Just try it!

Only thing you missing is heal debuff but it has an enormous burst and range knockdown which works perfecly with pounce.
So "Armor Penetration" in getstats stacks with weapon skill armor penetration on your doll?
If this is the case, then Elixir of Insane Power should also stack with weapon skill because it gives the exact same "Armor Penetration" buff in getstats. That's awesome if true, but threads here say otherwise.

Rumpel

Post#18 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:11 am

ctosterhout wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:12 am
Rumpel wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:48 pm Bleeding Edge is very good. Im having 70%+ armorignore from allsides for all spells, including autoattack ore riposte, when using frenzies everytime the proc ends. Frenzy- slicey- slice-frency and so on = permanent armor penetration. A two point frenzy hits like a slice or aw. And all this without positioning, so no dmg lost when not hitting from behind.

Just try it!

So "Armor Penetration" in getstats stacks with weapon skill armor penetration on your doll?
If this is the case, then Elixir of Insane Power should also stack with weapon skill because it gives the exact same "Armor Penetration" buff in getstats. That's awesome if true, but threads here say otherwise.
BE is additive but you better test your self on dummies with EIP, i don't use it. Eventually you can confirm it here.
Last edited by Rumpel on Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Ads
ctosterhout

Post#19 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:21 am

I just did a quick test on the dummies.
Auto attack with Bleeding Edge + PA (weapon skill buff) = auto attack with just Bleeding Edge.

PA buff does not affect (or stack with) Bleeding Edge.

Does non-buff-based weapon skill (skill from equipment) affect Bleeding Edge?
I need to find some armor with weapon skill and no strength to test.

Bloodmasked

Post#20 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:23 am

Rumpel wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:11 am
ctosterhout wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:12 am

Just try it!

Yes i think so but you better test your self on dummies.
Here I did it out of interest.

Attached is me without 50% armor pen tactic, and then with 50% armor pen tactic.

As you can see the damage increases massively so its a flat 50% increase to armor pen (for testing purposes i took my armor off etc to make it clear). Note that the first hit of ruthless assault does not receive the bonus damage. Another side note to bare in mind is that auto attacks do not occur during ruthless assault as it is a channel.

.getstats command also shows that you receive 50% armor pen, not 1.5x your current armor pen.

if you have the Exilir of Insane Power 50% armor pen buff and the 50% pen tactic, then you get this. As you see it doesn't stack, but it does affect the first hit unlike above
Last edited by Bloodmasked on Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.