Recent Topics

Ads

WE build 60rr

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Raindrop

Re: WE build 60rr

Post#11 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:46 pm

tommydgun wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:51 pm hey i know im super late to this but here are my 2 cents...

1) witchbrew cant crit, doesnt scale with str and doesnt scale with any % damage (flanking, taste of blood, vanquisher set bonus, etc.) so going a full crit / % dmg build and then taking witchbrew is a complete waste. you would be better with your exact gear using oyk / ruthless assault with armor pen trait and elixir or going sacrificial stab and beefing up your agonizing wounds which hits harder than a finisher when it crits.

2) i have done the defensive build in a budget form and it still very much works. i have solo'd rr80+ slayers and WL easily as a rr60 and it always shocks them lol. i dont have lair jewels either. i usually run 2 points hp regen renown ability, same exact armor set described above and weapons, and full toughness talismans and pot + armor pot and also i put 3 levels of toughness renown for +72 toughness. you get 600ish toughness and 2k armor and the sustain with kiss of doom and sacrifices rewarded is insane. make sure you are using healing potions to supplement your regen. frenzied mayhem tactic is a must because its the only thing that boosts your witchbrew damage and the last tactic is up to you. brute force is okay, but witchbrew doesnt scale with str. i have found the blood lust builder to work pretty well for quickly getting witchbrew and then getting a 5 stack ruthless assault. i run some str on the gear to make up for not having brute force.

to answer your question str soft cap is 1050 or 1060 i think... it will show you on your character sheet with orange numbers. also the OYK spec is very good for city / warband play if you have a guard.
Very informative. Ty a lot. Can u link YoK build.
And is there any alternative build? I don’t wanna play defensive, but wanna play solo

Ads
Elemint

Post#12 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:31 pm

tommydgun wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:51 pm 1) witchbrew ... doesnt scale with any % damage (flanking, taste of blood, vanquisher set bonus, etc.)
No longer true

desizt

Post#13 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:49 pm

New WE ST meta:

RoR.builders - Witch Elf

Needs vanq+ gear and subj+ weapons to be more effective than witchbrew.

Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

tommydgun

Post#14 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:57 am

Elemint wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:31 pm
tommydgun wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:51 pm 1) witchbrew ... doesnt scale with any % damage (flanking, taste of blood, vanquisher set bonus, etc.)
No longer true
since when? because i tested this the same day of post. Don't believe you are correct, sir.

tommydgun

Post#15 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:58 am

desizt wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:49 pm New WE ST meta:

RoR.builders - Witch Elf

Why does this require 6 pieces of vanq? Mixed sets can perform better than 6 piece vanq.

Also, what is the application of this build? PVE / city? Because you have some serious ramp up time going MoM and sacrificial stabs. Neither of those benefit until you build a 5 point sacrificial stabs and with full glass cannon spec the second your opponent stands up in orvr unless you have a guard and a healer you are dead.

Panso

Post#16 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:54 am

desizt wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:49 pm New WE ST meta:

RoR.builders - Witch Elf

Where is the data from? Because 50% crit and 1.4k AA seems not very likely for a normal geared pvp target. Does it come from a dummy?
Panso 40/6x Zelot
Savory 40/5x Magus
Annot 40/6x WE

guessgap

Post#17 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:58 am

also what dps meter addon is that?

Elemint

Post#18 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:04 pm

tommydgun wrote: since when? because i tested this the same day of post. Don't believe you are correct, sir.
I logged in when i read the post and confirmed that flanking does increase the damage of witchbrew, tested on dummies. Didn't bother checking the rest since it requires a second person

Ads
desizt

Post#19 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:17 pm

For reference, RA build peaks at 1470 DPS
WB build peaks at 1420 DPS

And no, the ramp up time is just fine. Your AW crits are still strong while you are getting 5 points, and after that you will lash out some insane damage. You will get more stable kiss and subj procs with the increased AA speed and your 50% autoattack damage is no joke. I've been critting healers in cities for 900+ with just autoattacks.

Mix of Sov/Sent.

I said Vanq+ in a sense that it won't outperform Witchbrew unless you get high enough stats. Because Witchbrew doesn't scale with Strength, it's a great starter build.

This is the build I use for Cities to lead the assist train, to provide that extra ST pressure, PvE to bring bosses down quick and (rarely) in oRVR ganks, so far it has been working fine deleting stuff in oRVR ganks, but I rarely bother as I have other chars to play for oRvR.
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

tommydgun

Post#20 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:51 pm

desizt wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:17 pm For reference, RA build peaks at 1470 DPS
WB build peaks at 1420 DPS

And no, the ramp up time is just fine. Your AW crits are still strong while you are getting 5 points, and after that you will lash out some insane damage. You will get more stable kiss and subj procs with the increased AA speed and your 50% autoattack damage is no joke. I've been critting healers in cities for 900+ with just autoattacks.

Mix of Sov/Sent.

I said Vanq+ in a sense that it won't outperform Witchbrew unless you get high enough stats. Because Witchbrew doesn't scale with Strength, it's a great starter build.

This is the build I use for Cities to lead the assist train, to provide that extra ST pressure, PvE to bring bosses down quick and (rarely) in oRVR ganks, so far it has been working fine deleting stuff in oRVR ganks, but I rarely bother as I have other chars to play for oRvR.
that is such a strange comment to me... what stats are you referring to? you can easily have 1050 str and 20+ crit without vanq+ lol