Recent Topics

Ads

WE build 60rr

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Toshutkidup

Re: WE build 60rr

Post#41 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:03 pm

Rumpel wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:03 pm
Toshutkidup wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:41 am Sorry to jump in as I don’t play a WE. Just curious with the change to absorb, how had that affected WE’s running what I call the “absorb regent build”? I know it was very popular for solo WE’s but lately I haven’t been seeing it as much.
A Slayer is asking for his most feared enemy? 😉

But I also really want to know and test it after my holiday because I love that spec with my we i I hope it's still running fine.
Most feared? No, for that it’s a BO or Chosen.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
Rumpel

Post#42 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:40 pm

Does Invader autoattack increase bonus stack with ss up to 75%?
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Sinisterror

Post#43 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:56 am

Rumpel wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:40 pm Does Invader autoattack increase bonus stack with ss up to 75%?
And does that stack with blorc aa buff to 100% ? Invader seems very good because of this and the dmg proc. But 4 ons and 4 sove with bloodlord wpn thats 33% xtra crit dmg. Im avoiding lvl 40 but sadly my welf dinged it some time ago and is only rr 43. But with conq shoulders and 15 % aa haste jewelries and sac stab seems too good justt to be left out but them again so is witchbrew spec. I wish welf had same aa haste tactic as wh on crit not on frenzy use. Crit dmg tactic + 33 % dmg + 50 % aa dmg. i mean i havent the gear but man this has to be too good.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Dorrian

Post#44 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:39 pm

tommydgun wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:51 pm hey i know im super late to this but here are my 2 cents...

2) i have done the defensive build in a budget form and it still very much works. i have solo'd rr80+ slayers and WL easily as a rr60 and it always shocks them lol. i dont have lair jewels either. i usually run 2 points hp regen renown ability, same exact armor set described above and weapons, and full toughness talismans and pot + armor pot and also i put 3 levels of toughness renown for +72 toughness. you get 600ish toughness and 2k armor and the sustain with kiss of doom and sacrifices rewarded is insane. make sure you are using healing potions to supplement your regen. frenzied mayhem tactic is a must because its the only thing that boosts your witchbrew damage and the last tactic is up to you. brute force is okay, but witchbrew doesnt scale with str. i have found the blood lust builder to work pretty well for quickly getting witchbrew and then getting a 5 stack ruthless assault. i run some str on the gear to make up for not having brute force.

to answer your question str soft cap is 1050 or 1060 i think... it will show you on your character sheet with orange numbers. also the OYK spec is very good for city / warband play if you have a guard.
Would love to know the budget version of this please. I saw one of the items from the other post and they were over 300 gold each.

desizt

Post#45 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:20 pm

Seems like WB got nerfed to the ground...
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

Krima

Post#46 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:54 pm

Witchbrew on live was a OK skill hiting for 400s.
Here in ror the dmg is just meh for a skill all the way up into suffering.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

losvtranse

Post#47 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:08 pm

Rumpel wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:40 pm Does Invader autoattack increase bonus stack with ss up to 75%?
I think you mean not SS, but Mark of Morathi
I assure you that it stacks as i tested it some time ago, bonus attack speed with both buffs up is 75% according to .getstat. However question is if it's actually something good because invaider's buff uptime is pretty bad as it's a chance on crit.
Last edited by losvtranse on Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rumpel

Post#48 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:35 pm

losvtranse wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:08 pm
I think you mean not SS, but Mark of Morathi
I assure you that it stacks as i tested it some time ago, bonus attack speed with both buffs up is 75% according to .getstat. However question of if it's actually something good because invaider's buff uptime is pretty bad as it's a chance on crit.
Thank you! It feels like the proc is popping often.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Ads
elsarge

Post#49 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:45 am

desizt wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:20 pm Seems like WB got nerfed to the ground...
Did it? I heard it was only the final hit on a 5 blood lust activaction. But I'm hardly a geared WE...

desizt

Post#50 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:18 am

mom build: 1364 dps on new training dummy - not bad! Could probably get higher with more crit procs!
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)