Recent Topics

Ads

SORC: what am I doing wrong?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Bozzax

Re: SORC: what am I doing wrong?

Post#41 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:24 pm

VoD was mirrored to BW back on AoR

Vision of Domination
Word of Pain's Willpower debuff is increased to 225 for 5 seconds and will deal 533 Spirit damage at the end of the debuff duration.

Bf that and nerfs it was Sorc raw ST damage vs BW util + damage.

So your assement was sort of right bck then :)
In ROR you can do ok in roam group, solo zerg surfing and bomb wb. Solo, Ranked or 6man will be taxing.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
xruptor

Re: SORC: what am I doing wrong?

Post#42 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:59 pm

Bozzax wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:24 pm VoD was mirrored to BW back on AoR

Vision of Domination
Word of Pain's Willpower debuff is increased to 225 for 5 seconds and will deal 533 Spirit damage at the end of the debuff duration.

Bf that and nerfs it was Sorc raw ST damage vs BW util + damage.

So your assement was sort of right bck then :)
In ROR you can do ok in roam group, solo zerg surfing and bomb wb. Solo, Ranked or 6man will be taxing.
Thanks for explaining that. It puts everything into perspective. It is kind of funny that the one thing they did excel at it was given to BW's. So now Sorcs are pretty much "weaker" version of the BW. It's still a very fun class to play but it's funny how things turned out in the end. I suppose if the game would have continued originally we may have seen updates for it in the future. Sadly, that never happened but there is still hope the ROR team.