Recent Topics

Ads

Any DoK build advices for a begginer ?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
enzoneon

Re: Any DoK build advices for a begginer ?

Post#11 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:59 pm

@Bagietron: When you are in game type /advice to use the advice channel. It's really helpful when you have such questions. You can use any flight master to get to the city.

I also have a question. I reached rank 34 yesterday and I checked the new weapons but they seem to be a downgrade for me (DOK healer). For example the chalice is giving only +6 soul essence instead of +8. Am I missing something?

Ads
raistomen

Re: Any DoK build advices for a begginer ?

Post#12 » Fri May 01, 2020 8:21 pm

theres a guy here zul or something check out his posts.

What i have noticed so far

DPS DoK : fine and all , but generally worse than legit healer killers , prob better at 1v1 than others though

Mele Heal DoK: This guy can really pump those numbers to ridiculous in CERTAIN situations. That is you are in a group taking dmg, and those people arn't focusing you, and your group is all together. In SC this will be rare unless you are in premade. In large scale RvR forget about it .

WIllpower Healing DoK : maybe not as number crunching it up like a mele heal dok, but far more versatile, and much more survivable. there is something to be said about not having to be in mele , or in front of a skirmish line t hat really increases survivability. People are animals who just pow pow what they see , and if you are in the back bush casting heals, your kinda unoticed. I learned that you can use celerity to proc slows on their range attack and pretty much kite mele that get on you. That plus Detaunt detaunt detaunt. Since your not worried about dealing damage to heal, this is the big advantage.