Recent Topics

Ads

[DoK] Healing starter gear?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
b0nez

[DoK] Healing starter gear?

Post#1 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:03 pm

Hello everyone,

Im currently playing a full heal DoK and was wondering how i best start my gearing process closing in on 40. Im currently 35/41 and got some questions.

So the sets for heal seem pretty straight forward. Just go up the sets one by one. But i was wondering about Jewles and Weapon/Chalice and some PvE sets.

So i guess the obvious Weapon would be to try and get a Subjugator one, but before that, is there an epic quest or something that gives a decent starter weapon?

Is there a Jewel set like winds imprevious (i got that for my BG) that is useful for healers?

And is beastlord worth getting or should i just try to get Conq-->Vanq as soon as possible?

Thanks in advance.

Ads
Kaelang

Re: [DoK] Healing starter gear?

Post#2 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:16 pm

You pretty much want to take the RvR sets of gear, paired with Genesis off-pieces and Anathema / Scenario weapons or subjugater. As you move up you'll put 1 piece sov, 1 piece invader jewellry to get the bonus'.

Beastlord is DPS.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

b0nez

Post#3 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:34 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. Thanks, so pretty close to what i tought. Appreciate it

Kaelang

Post#4 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:35 pm

No worries.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.