Differences with snb Blackguard:
Unless like other tanks BG is not able to play hibryd builds, instead we shall focus on full tank or full offtank, this means it's not possible to play 2h BG with Invader/vanq set to be super tanky while be able to use 2h only skills. This mean you lack of many survival stats/gear and you shall try to hide behind snb tanks or play as a flanker support tank, 2H BG should focus on crit chance over any other stat since all your chances to spread the wounds debuff works around your crit chance.
How to debuff:
Keep always in mind that all your debuffs are “Hex” that means only wp and am are able to clean em, when you are gonna focus a target and start to debuff him remember the order you apply your debuffs is the same order it will be removed by a cleanse, this allow us to hide our most important/dangerous buffs behind other less annoying or easier to reapply.
Other Black guard guides:
- Buffs/debuffs: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=36323
- SnB warband build: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=36467&p=398133#p398133
- 2h Scenario/6 men build: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=36470&p=398146#p398146
- Be vocal
- Flanker & Second line
- Bodyguard of utility players/Dps
- Slowing the enemy down
- Debuff priority targets
- Crit chance buffer (with Crimson Death)
- Filled with Fury - Increase crit chance by 15% every time you use a skill that uses hatred
- Rugged - Increase Toughness up to 160
- Hastened Doom - Wounds debuff whenever you crit hit a target
- Anger dives me - +3% parry for each 10 Hatred points
- Wave of Scorn - Best AOE- Slow in game (Undefendable Debuff)(get to the range, IC-Dumies) [Wide cone]
- Furious Howl - Debuffs Melee defenses (block/parry) [Aoe centered on yourself]
- Crimson death - Use it a lot, this skills spread a 10% to be crit debuff which means it's like raising all your wb crit chance on those targes by 10% (One of the strongest debuffs in game) [Wide cone]
- Murerous Wrath - Aoe dmg skill, this skill is your main source to spread wounds debuff and your main way to help with dps. [180º arc]
- Challenge - Debuffs enemy DMG dealt except to yourself.
- Dark Protector - It is Part of your class mechanic, it is Working outside of grp/wb. I recommend reading the Skill in Game and remember it has a range of 50 feet (not 30ft like guard)
- Guard - No futher explanation needed
- Driven by Hate - Sometimes you need more AP
- Crush the Weak - ST crit chance debuff, use it on DPS to reduce their damage output or on healers to reduce their healing crit chance
- Enraged beating - Main hate builder skill and usefull for single target dps, use it always after using a hatred based skill to guarantee higest crit chance possible.
- Shatter Enchantment - A very usefull skill that allow us to remove buffs of the grp "Echantment" for our target (pretty handy against slayers' rampage - buffhead ID: 1459)
Interrupting Channels skill:
- Crushing Anger (also drains ap, excelent against healers)
- Malignat Strike - 2h Knockdown 3 sec duration.
1º) Banish Weakness
2º) Distracting Below
3º) Armor of Eternal Servitude (for extra surival) or Raze (to help with morale bomb)
4º) Inmaculate Defense
Try to stick on your guarded target mainly (HUG HIM!!!) Be ready to cast wave of scorn slow on demand and if needed switch your dark protector to a focused friend. Also you should Guard the DPS while using your DP on a melee dps or if you need fast hatred build on a snb tank.
Wave of Scorn is basically a setup skill for fights and denies against flanking or approaching of the enemy deathball, it's the best cc in game which allow us to control enemy wb movements.
(pls called it, so warband knows, the enemy is slowed and where he is slowed so we can coordinate it with other cc if needed)
Crimson death must be used always you can it's low duration/cooldown and also do a high amount of damage.
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 11,913,897
Written by Talossar
Special thanks to all those order players that has been "killed by" and "killed" me. And to Pain and Pleasure guild & Ocara for their warbands and feedback while testing every build and mechanic of my Blackguard to be able to write this guide