Recent Topics

Ads

[DoK] Healing spec guide.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Cheermazon

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#91 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:09 pm

Was gonna create a new thread, but figured I could get some help here instead.

Im at 39/51 at the moment, and wondering when I should goto 40? or if its better for to reduce xp for as long as possible and bump up my RR more?

Once I'm 40, what gear sets should I be looking to get,and which weapons? Currently I'm in full Annihilator with a mix of jewelery/accesory pieces ranging from ilvl 31-34.
I have the Officer emblem chalice, and will be grabbing the officer emblem sword once I get the emblems. I also have full Beastlord, though dont see myself wearing it as a healer?

I have a handful of Vanquisher(54)/Invader(10) medallions, which Im assuming cant purchase anything at the moment?

Any advice on task/objectives once Im 40 would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Ads
Twyxx

Post#92 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:17 am

Cheermazon wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:09 pm Was gonna create a new thread, but figured I could get some help here instead.

Im at 39/51 at the moment, and wondering when I should goto 40? or if its better for to reduce xp for as long as possible and bump up my RR more?

Once I'm 40, what gear sets should I be looking to get,and which weapons? Currently I'm in full Annihilator with a mix of jewelery/accesory pieces ranging from ilvl 31-34.
I have the Officer emblem chalice, and will be grabbing the officer emblem sword once I get the emblems. I also have full Beastlord, though dont see myself wearing it as a healer?

I have a handful of Vanquisher(54)/Invader(10) medallions, which Im assuming cant purchase anything at the moment?

Any advice on task/objectives once Im 40 would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Hi, endgame you'll want to get sov gear with sc weapons. Jewelry will be sov, genesis, and possibly some **** from PvE.

Diragi

Post#93 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:55 am

emiliorv wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:11 pm
sanktuar wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:43 pm
Spoiler:
sighy wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:44 pm
Endgame gear:

Head: Invader
Shoulders: Invader
Chest: Invader
Back: Sovereign
Boots: Invader
Belt: Invader
Hands: Invader

Jewel1: Genesis Remnant of the Curative(you get tokens from bags in orvr)
Jewel2: Invader
Jewel3: Genesis Fragment of the Curative(You get tokens from bags in orvr)
Jewel4: Sovereign

Well....Sov/Invader are both Jewel4...
Now the ORVR jewels are linked to slot 4, but some time ago you can use in any slot and can equip invader+sov jewels at same time
In that case what's the current thoughts on BiS for DoKs? If you can only run one RvR Jewelry and the PvE stuff is +STR... Are we stuck with Genesis or the BB/BE inf one?

Zxul

Post#94 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:27 pm

Diragi wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:55 am
sanktuar wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:43 pm
Spoiler:

Well....Sov/Invader are both Jewel4...
Now the ORVR jewels are linked to slot 4, but some time ago you can use in any slot and can equip invader+sov jewels at same time
In that case what's the current thoughts on BiS for DoKs? If you can only run one RvR Jewelry and the PvE stuff is +STR... Are we stuck with Genesis or the BB/BE inf one?
Winds pve unlock set is +11.2% or so extra magical mitigation, for 3 slots and some lower stats.

There are lvl 38-39 purple pve drop gems which can give either will or str, and moral generation buff or ap regen (ap regen is more relevant for snb healer).

Then you also got gunbad diamond which is expensive but good for defense.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#95 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:00 am

Zxul wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:27 pm
Diragi wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:55 am

Winds pve unlock set is +11.2% or so extra magical mitigation, for 3 slots and some lower stats.

There are lvl 38-39 purple pve drop gems which can give either will or str, and moral generation buff or ap regen (ap regen is more relevant for snb healer).

Then you also got gunbad diamond which is expensive but good for defense.
I have seen some combinations in high rr doks:
-sov+3 wind impervious
-sov+gunbad diamond+2 genesis (undying)
-sov+gunbad diamond+2 wind impervious

Panodil

Post#96 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:28 am

sov+ 3 genesis for the -3% to be crit
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#97 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:11 pm

Panodil wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:28 am sov+ 3 genesis for the -3% to be crit
with Gunbad diamond you get the -3% to be crit and still can use the other 2 slots for 2x Undying for the wounds bonus

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armory/item/2017355

Diragi

Post#98 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:48 pm

Power of Blood - All your Path of Dark Rites abilities have 10% chance to increase the power of your heals by 12% for 10 seconds.

Invader 7 piece bonus , this send rather meh

Ads
Druch

Post#99 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:43 pm

Zxul wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 2:11 am
jtj5002 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:39 pm Went ahead and found the WL you tested against. Honestly it looks like your base ~3000 armor + pot is doing most of the work there.
4.3k armor 11% ignore armor pen.

I have 3 k armor including pot, and 5% ignore armor pen.
So at the end what's better toughness or armor? Still not clear to me after all those maths :D

Zxul

Post#100 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:17 pm

Druch wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:43 pm
Zxul wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 2:11 am
jtj5002 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:39 pm Went ahead and found the WL you tested against. Honestly it looks like your base ~3000 armor + pot is doing most of the work there.
4.3k armor 11% ignore armor pen.

I have 3 k armor including pot, and 5% ignore armor pen.
So at the end what's better toughness or armor? Still not clear to me after all those maths :D
Its a never ending argument. Personally I say toughness is better, especially if you are using absorb (toughness mitigates dmg before absorb, armor after).

If you want another example though, on my WE I got 1700 armor including pot, and 757 toughness, and I still mitigate 45-55% dmg.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh