Recent Topics

Ads

[DoK] Healing spec guide.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
b0nez

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#31 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:15 am

So im a scrub myself but i talked to some DoK´s out there and tested some different setups and what i learned for myself is, that im never running the "discipline" tactic again. You get more than enough willpower from your items after you reach at least conq items, that other setups just provide more. And Onslaught is extremly good. Its arguably on par with Invader. Statwise its obviously way worse, but the set-bonus that restores soul essence is just incredibly strong. Run onslaugh + fueled tactic and you barely run out of essence.

Ads
jtj5002

Post#32 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:27 pm

b0nez wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:15 am So im a scrub myself but i talked to some DoK´s out there and tested some different setups and what i learned for myself is, that im never running the "discipline" tactic again. You get more than enough willpower from your items after you reach at least conq items, that other setups just provide more. And Onslaught is extremly good. Its arguably on par with Invader. Statwise its obviously way worse, but the set-bonus that restores soul essence is just incredibly strong. Run onslaugh + fueled tactic and you barely run out of essence.
WIllpower doesn't scale well but free 160 is still a substantial amount(it gives you disrupt too). I've done cities with and without it and under high pressure fights you will need the extra heals.
Onslaught set hugely gimp your stat when fueled action/essence leash/devour essence should give you all the souls you need. When you play against people in full sovs in cities, healing is a much less issue than staying alive. Wearing onslaught into city is pretty much the same as going in naked.

4-4.5k armor with pot, 8000-9000 hp, 0% to be crit ~400 toughness, ~800 willpower, 26-30% heal crit is what you should aim for
Dok Mileycyruuus
BG Mileycyruus
Chosen Mileycyrusdad

b0nez

Post#33 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:02 am

Well as i said im no expert. But all the doks in my guild told me different things. And ive been doing fine without in WB and Citys.

poonkys

Post#34 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:09 pm

what tactics for ranked solo 6v6 ?

Vayra

Post#35 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:33 pm

poonkys wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:09 pm what tactics for ranked solo 6v6 ?
I was doing just fine with Discipline, Efficient Patching, Aoe detaunt and Restored Motivation (forgot to swap off my PvE set) tonight, went 3 for 3 before calling it a night. Normally I'd be running Khaine's Bounty and Bound By Blood over Discipline and Restored Motivation for my own survivability.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Lyesea

Post#36 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:37 pm

I've been playing without efficient patching and running khaine's refreshment morale 2 for a couple weeks in high rr rvr/fort/city works fine and opens up a tactic slot. With proper fist of khaine, essence lash use I really don't need the extra bit from fueled actions which frees up a tactic slot. Finally you can get some decent damage from fist of khaine procing CoC, with the increased CoC dmg tactic, increased covenent dmg, and khaine's imbuement. Just some thoughts from my experience playing heal dok

Vayra

Post#37 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:39 pm

Lyesea wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:37 pm I've been playing without efficient patching and running khaine's refreshment morale 2 for a couple weeks in high rr rvr/fort/city works fine and opens up a tactic slot. With proper fist of khaine, essence lash use I really don't need the extra bit from fueled actions which frees up a tactic slot. Finally you can get some decent damage from fist of khaine procing CoC, with the increased CoC dmg tactic, increased covenent dmg, and khaine's imbuement. Just some thoughts from my experience playing heal dok
I run that M2 as well, but Efficient Patching is still extremely useful since it's up every 5s vs every minute. Getting rid of debuffs and dots that much more often reduces the need for healing quite a bit.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Yaeger

Post#38 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:38 pm

Hi, in ranked SC I had no good experience with this healing specc. Any advice would be appreciated. A fully BL equipped DoK topped my healing easily. Is shield specc the way to go in ranked SC?
edit: I am full Vanq, full Genesis and have the Subjugator weapon and chalice. Talismans all wounds. RR 64 atm

Ads
R3xz

Post#39 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:55 am

Now that you cant stack invader and sov accesory anymore what do you recommend? :)

sighy

Post#40 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:06 am

R3xz wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:55 am Now that you cant stack invader and sov accesory anymore what do you recommend? :)
You can still stack it, for the time being. But I'm still testing, in that regard.

Most likely option is that you will see 3 jewel set like WI or GC and drop the 7p Invader Bonus or 2p Sov bonus.