Recent Topics

Ads

[DoK] Healing spec guide.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
serre

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#101 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:32 pm

So at the end what's better toughness or armor? Still not clear to me after all those maths :D
Its a never ending argument. Personally I say toughness is better, especially if you are using absorb (toughness mitigates dmg before absorb, armor after).
Well i run now 5 pieces sov and 3 invader and have 4 180 armor talis running. I have without armour pots 3525 armor and the damage reduction is huge.
with FS 3 zero percent crit and all that armor, most attacks only hit you for 100 a 200 damage and some even zero damage.
i notice a big change with survivability when you get the better gear, because they also give more armor.

I never tested toughness but i think it cost to much talismans of toughness to get to a decent amount and i believe their is a reason why 180 armor talis cost around 250 a 300 gold while toughnes +24 talis cost around 60 or 70 gold. To get to 600 or 700 toughness you will need to put renown points into it as well, less points for more defensive stats like parry, FS,....
I do not know if their are lots of healing sets for dok that boost toughness, i think the invader is the best one for that, but still with that proc alot of extra toughness is needed.

Ads
Dazu

Post#102 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:26 am

I am curious what addons I should be running to assist with easily seeing the status of those I need to be focusing on. Any help would be appreciated.

Bloodmasked

Post#103 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:14 am

Dazu wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:26 am I am curious what addons I should be running to assist with easily seeing the status of those I need to be focusing on. Any help would be appreciated.
You can use enemy frames, have it show your entire warband. Mediocre healers will just look at the health bars but really you should know who in the group is being focused BEFORE their health is dropping.

gerard86

Post#104 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:46 am

thanks for this guide